What's new
What's new

Wadkin PP Sliding Table Saw

BHolcombe

Aluminum
Early 1970s Wadkin(UK) Patternmaker's sliding table saw. Heavily built at 2600lbs. and with an 18" blade capacity- several blades are included This saw has every option: miter quadrant complete, front and back; Micro-adjuster on rip fence, protractor fence, 34" main table extension leaf giving 72 " of rip capacity, 'patternmaker' type tilting rip fence with micro-adjustment. 7.5 hp main motor(no scoring motor), 3-phase 415v., sliding table has been re-planed flat and is the optional longer type with 48" crosscut capacity. Belt -driven spindle allows even the largest blades to be kept below the table surface when fully retracted. A transformer and disconnect switch is available for an additional $500 so the saw can be powered from standard industrial 208v. 3-phase service. Buyer to attend to palleting, crating, and rigging. Pallet truck at site and a small loading dock.

The owner is Chris Hall of Western Mass (Chris is a member here under his given name), he is no longer able to do this for himself and so I am working as an intermediary to helpout his family. Payments to be made directly to him/his family (I'm gaining no financial benefit, simply seeing to it that a friend's family are able to sell off this machine).

Price is $2500 and the saw is located in Leeds, Ma

PA030014-small copy.jpg

unnamed-21 copy.jpg

PA080019-small copy.jpg

Very sorry to hear this, I didn't know Chris was ill. I hope someone can give this a good home, from what I've seen Chris had some of the best equipment in the world.

Back