What's new
What's new

Want to Buy K&T 2 HL or Possible Trade

Vabowhunter

Plastic
I have a nice universal milling head attachment with original gear. All in good shape. Looking for an HL mill to buy and match up. Other possibility would be to trade my HL Universal milling head attachment and gear with someone who is looking for one - For a universal milling head and gear that fits a 2H. Thanks guys.

It looks like a clean machine. Although the foot of the machine cast looks like it’s been cracked or broken out on the face bottom left. Maybe just the pic angle or bad observation on my part. But I need a Universal milling head attachment and gear that would fit that mill or a 2 H plain. Other possibility would be to find a 2 HL model mill to match the universal head and gear I have now.
Thanks,
Steve

I know of a 2CHL plain that is probably for sale in Dublin, VA. I think, but am not sure, they take the same heads. I don’t think the column changed. I might be able to either 1) find out more about the mill if you are interested or 2) purchase the universal head off of you and buy the mill for myself ha. I don’t have a #2 head to trade.

I would be interested.

I know of a 2CHL plain that is probably for sale in Dublin, VA. I think, but am not sure, they take the same heads. I don’t think the column changed. I might be able to either 1) find out more about the mill if you are interested or 2) purchase the universal head off of you and buy the mill for myself ha. I don’t have a #2 head to trade.

I’ll pm you. Thanks for response

Back