What's new
What's new

Wanted HARDINGE HLVH Lathe

Richard King

Diamond
A good friend of mine is looking for a like new machine he can make precision parts on. He has a like new Webb gap bed lathe to trade or sell too. Appox. 18 x 30. PM ME with email and description. Rich

A good friend of mine is looking for a like new machine he can make precision parts on. He has a like new Webb gap bed lathe to trade or sell too. Appox. 18 x 30. PM ME with email and description. Rich

Richard give me a call to discuss this issue. I have a HLVH that I purchased new from the factory in 1980 with most accessories offered to include a complete 5C collet set as well as a buck 6 jaw adjustru and naturally a hardinge 4 jaw, spindle type taper. The machine has at the most 200 hrs on it and most likely about 100 hrs. Very rare situation to find such and I was the only operator, as you can imagine it is in like new condition. Call me - Al 360-620-7046 direct cell phone to discuss in detail directly.

Richard,
I have a Hardinge HLVH lathe well tooled under power FS. It has the highest tolerance head stock bearing made in late 60's. This machine only did NASA space work at company that I worked at, bought from them.
Let me know if interested. Lathe is in CT

I recently took on a young and talented CNC whiz to share my shop, It turns out his dad inherited a nice HLVH from his uncle a few years back and it's been sitting covered and unused in a garage ever since. When my shopmate learned I was shopping, he called his dad and asked if we could move it to my shop and put it back into service. His dad was totally down with it....it won't be mine, but I'll have it here to use for as long as Jesse and I are sharing my shop. Its been working out fantastically, so I expect it'll be here for a while.I'm adding on to my shop in the next 2 months and have decided to get that done before going to collect the machine. I'll try to remember to post pics once it's here and running.

Back