What's new
What's new

Welder MILLER 350P Mig with spoolgun 30a $4000 in Las Vegas I will ship

lectrician1

Hot Rolled
I have a nice Millermatic 350P mig welder up for sale. This is my personal welder for the last seven years and I am a hobbyist so it was not used that much.
The welder is in great shape. Works great. it comes with a Miller Spoolmatic 30a spoolgun.
The welder has a 10pound spool of .035 mild steel wire and the spoolgun has a 1lb spool of 4043 aluminum .035
220v single phase

$4000 in Las Vegas
Please come and test it out
I can assist in shipping
I have a forklift to load
I cant ship the tank so it is NOT included in the price.

Pics never load correctly
PM me if you are interested and I can send you more pics and info

699C6C19-8BE8-4A92-B39F-9413D8EAB519.jpg

1C19AC53-268C-4D59-A52B-66ACF4102F6C.jpg

Thanks
Rich

You could check las vegas craigslist to see the ad for this welder with better pictures and info.
I am also selling an ESAB Heliarc 252 tig setup with cooler and a Miller XMT 304 with spoolgun 15a and cart
All available for view on CL
Thanks
Rich

Nice machine and great setup! I have a MM350P and it's an absolute beast...these are a big step up in capability from the 250/251/252 machines (and I've had all of those).

There was one of these on a local for sale ad for $2k with everything. I hesitated and it was GONE. Still kicking myself. That was a screaming deal for someone.

Yes this is a great welder and they get snapped up quick when they are priced low. I never had any problems with it. The only reason I am selling it is because I am switching over to a Lincoln s350 powerwave with twin 25m suitcase feeders. One feeder is spooled with steel, the other has a push pull gun with aluminum. I like the pulse welding on the lincoln.

Back