What's new
What's new

Why did my ads get deleted?

J.L.M.

Aluminum
Why was all my ads deleted in machines for sale section? You can't PM anyone to ask cause there inbox is always full.

I was told by a Mod last time what I could and couldn't do and I was in complete compliance with what I was told I was allowed to do this time . So why was they deleted this time?

If there was a problem couldn't you PM me so i could fix instead of deleting everything?

Read the rules. you put up 6,7? ads at once. limit 2 per day. And most not even machines in machinery section

I only posted 2 ads per day like you told me I could and I only bumb 5 ads in a 24 hour period like you said I could last time we talked about this. So I was in complete compliance with the rule you told me last time when we talked about this. Every ad was a machines for sale or machines I'm looking for. From what you told me I was allowed to do last time we talked about this when I asked you I was in 100% compliance. So why did you delete them? All I did was bumb a couple ads and reply to a couple post on my other ad threads so that put 5 of my ads on top. I can't reply to my ads same day I bumb a ad now your saying?

I only posted 2 ads per day like you told me I could and I only bumb 5 ads in a 24 hour period like you said I could last time we talked about this. So I was in complete compliance with the rule you told me last time when we talked about this. Every ad was a machines for sale or machines I'm looking for. From what you told me I was allowed to do last time we talked about this when I asked you I was in 100% compliance. So why did you delete them? All I did was bumb a couple ads and reply to a couple post on my other ad threads so that put 5 of my ads on top. I can't reply to my ads same day I bumb a ad now your saying?

Stop whining

Nah. Keep right on whining. Everybody has to be good at SOMETHING, and it seems to be your best skill!

Just find some other place to DO it, wilyah?

:(

Don't take long for the smart asses to ruin a post around here does it. Was not whining . Was trying to figure out what was wrong so I could do it correctly here next time and avoid this again. You smart ass key board commandos are really ruining this board and making people not post here. You Commandos really need to grow up .

Don't take long for the smart asses to ruin a post around here does it. Was not whining . Was trying to figure out what was wrong so I could do it correctly here next time and avoid this again. You smart ass key board commandos are really ruining this board and making people not post here. You Commandos really need to grow up .

Your still whining

I can't remember last time I posted here. Has not seemed to harm me any

Ah, well, characteristically, you would nonetheless have "not posted" with a certain degree of elegance and class, as befits a Gentleman, of course.

Ich, OTOH? Never mind a logged-in keyboard.

Fair to say I'm consistently rude, if not also offensively noisy, even when sound asleep...

We play the hands we are dealt..

:)

funny, have not been on in awhile. nothing to buy or sell.

forgot how funny some of this BS can get.
LOL
ben80

Back