What's new
What's new

WTB 16-20"x60-80" lathe SE Indiana

cj7jeep81

Aluminum
Looking to replace my old Monarch with something a bit more productive. Would like to get something in the 16-20" swing range, and 60" or so in length, and both inch and metric threading. Could go up to 120", but really don't need that long, and definitely don't have the space for anything longer. Would prefer 1800-2000 RPM, DRO, and a 3" through hole. Would also consider things that are close to those options. Willing to drive about 5 hours or so (so most of Illinois, southern Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, etc).

Looking to spend between $4,000-$6,000 if possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking to replace my old Monarch with something a bit more productive. Would like to get something in the 16-20" swing range, and 60" or so in length, and both inch and metric threading. Could go up to 120", but really don't need that long, and definitely don't have the space for anything longer. Would prefer 1800-2000 RPM, DRO, and a 3" through hole. Would also consider things that are close to those options. Willing to drive about 5 hours or so (so most of Illinois, southern Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, etc).

Thanks!

You should mention what your willing to spend.....there are a lot of options depending on your budget?

Kevin

You should mention what your willing to spend.....there are a lot of options depending on your budget?

Kevin

Updated with price range, thanks! Would like to keep between 4 and 6k, so definitely older import territory.

I have a Victor (Fortune) 20x60 lathe for sale. Nice accurate lathe , all gears sound great, low backlash in screw. I have a DRO for it but never finished installing it. The lathe is metric dial only( reason for buying DRO). Has 3 jaw chuck and a quick change toolpost with several holders. $5500.00obo. and I can load. Located in Albion IL. (southern).If you give me your email or cell number I can get you pics of the lathe. Thanks Jason

Back