What's new
What's new

WTB, Burgmaster OB in operating condition. Needs to be somewhat near Reno NV.

I started setting up those things great for its time . I just saw a few of these at auction a week or two ago they also had the #1 and #2 . They went pretty cheap if you keep your eyes open you can find them . Also not a lot of weight probably could have it shipped ups not the base just the machine.
Good luck
Pete

That is the one I was planning on buying until I asked the seller if everything worked properly, then he told me that it wouldn't index.
That he accidentally forgot to mention in the description :)

Mohawk has a 1, pretty sure you could beat them down to the fleabay price

Mohawk Machinery Quote

a little farther tho :(

edit: sorry, jumped the gun a little, a 1 in long beach for a grand, a little funky but the fleabay looks no better, several farther away for a grand

bridgeport mill, burgmaster drill press, clausing drill press -...

To find them all over, go to any search engine (I use ecosia.com now, pretty clean interface, they claim to plant trees with my search results instead of putting spy cameras under the toilet seat) do

site:craigslist.org burgmaster

and it will search the entire US (and Canada ?)

but while we're here ...

00707_bPsNtbm4R4g_0t20t2_600x450.jpg

I haven't seen one of these this clean since 1980 ! General Numeric is Fanuc under a different name. $5,000 asking .... are you sure you don't want to upgrade ? :) Where's all those guys that want something cheap to fit in the garage, start a new shop, etc etc ?

have one for parts I had it running and it indexed but one of the spindles dint go round and needed the return spring the paper work I got with the machine leads me to believe its an OB its a project or parts no stand Woodland Wa. ken [email protected]

Back