What's new
What's new

WTB- Burke, Clausing or Rockwell Mill

Adam Selene

Plastic
Would like a manual mill for a smaller home shop. Dont have much space nor a way to lift something the size of a BP so looking for a Burke Millrite, Clausing 8520, Rockwell 21-100 or similar. I know there are a few on ebay presently but they are crazy expensive or just too far of a drive to pick up. Not opposed to driving within reason but I am not at the point yet were I am willing to drive coast to coast or through New york city to get one.

Would like a manual mill for a smaller home shop. Dont have much space nor a way to lift something the size of a BP so looking for a Burke Millrite, Clausing 8520, Rockwell 21-100 or similar. I know there are a few on ebay presently but they are crazy expensive or just too far of a drive to pick up. Not opposed to driving within reason but I am not at the point yet were I am willing to drive coast to coast or through New york city to get one.

If the milling machines you are looking for are to far away . . . send them to me . . . I live in Buffalo NY

Back