What's new
What's new

WTB Corner Notcher and Turret Punch

Whetstone

Cast Iron
Im looking to add to my sheet metal tools and need to get a bigger notcher and punch. I currently have a Diacro 16ga 6 x 6 notcher but its too small for the majority of the stainless work I do. So therefor im looking for a 1/8" 8 x 8 minimum machine. Something like a Amada CS-220 or the nicer CSW-220 with the notcher on the back out be perfect! Im also looking to add a power punch. I would be ok with a basic turret punch or a single station like a Strippit 30/30. Both the punch and notcher should have the gauging with the tool, otherwise it is basically useless to me.

I have a Rotex power turret punch to sell, not sure if that fits your needs. I think the tonnage is well under 30, more like 10-15T. 18 station, 24' throat, has a work table with fence, air over hydraulic operation. It's all apart and buried under cover in the barn, needs everything, so I can't supply any photos. I've had it for years, bought a manual Rotex and lost interest in this one. located in southern PA, $1750

Im looking to add to my sheet metal tools and need to get a bigger notcher and punch. I currently have a Diacro 16ga 6 x 6 notcher but its too small for the majority of the stainless work I do. So therefor im looking for a 1/8" 8 x 8 minimum machine. Something like a Amada CS-220 or the nicer CSW-220 with the notcher on the back out be perfect! Im also looking to add a power punch. I would be ok with a basic turret punch or a single station like a Strippit 30/30. Both the punch and notcher should have the gauging with the tool, otherwise it is basically useless to me.
I'm interested in your Diacro, if you're needing to move it.

Back