What's new
What's new

WTB: Diacro No. 1 Finger Brake

DI-ACRO Finger Brake No 1

Looking to buy one of those little 6" Diacro Finger Brakes, preferably in good shape (with all its fingers intact and a back gauge).

Thanks.

I have the brake that you are looking for. I have one listed on Facebook and the same one is now on Ebay.

9b12dfb72d7b8c493d578c75b3c29ff1.jpg

This one will be forsale in the spring, I have two projects left then it’s time to clean out shop a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never thought I'd see the day, ...first time in my life I regret not having a Facebook account. Thank you for the tip, though.

AS much as I hate facebook knowing and selling what I am looking at, Facebook marketplace has defacto replaced craigslist for local sales

too much BS on craigslist and facebook at least you can kind of check out who you are dealing with

I'd be delighted to have a nice Diacro #3 (18" finger brake) or a Diacro #4 (24" finger brake) or the PEXTO equiv in my home shop in Northern CA. The caveat being the seller would have to get the thing on a pallet such that a trucking company wouldn't make a mess of it.

Kent

I'd be delighted to have a nice Diacro #3 (18" finger brake) or a Diacro #4 (24" finger brake) or the PEXTO equiv in my home shop in Northern CA. The caveat being the seller would have to get the thing on a pallet such that a trucking company wouldn't make a mess of it.

Kent

Yeah, me too.

Already have a backstop and a spare wide 'bird wing' tooth for the Di-Acro, so mildly biased that way.
Just rather not have to pay more for postage than for the purchase price, if ya know what I mean....

The op is looking for a #1, not a #4, and shipping from Algeria might be a little pricey?

Kevin

Ya I’ve tried a million times to change that, Tapatalk defaults to Algeria

I’m in Alberta

Yes I was looking for a # 1 too then I found this one and mage due. They are hard to find in my frozen tundra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back