What's new
What's new

WTB- DoAll 1612-3 vertical bandsaw

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Would consider a 1612-2 if the table is power feed, with coolant troughs and T slots but I think only the "3" version has that. Even on the 3 it might have been an option but most 3's seem to have it. Will pay up for a nice one.

For example.....:bowdown: email me (I might miss a private message) at- [email protected]

154031b.jpg

I did not know such a saw existed. I need one now. Everything else I’ve been looking at looks like junk in comparison.

I gotta lead on a powermatic with hydraulic feed etc. but coolant troughs and t slots wow. What a saw.

They are nice machines. But the OP would know that from owning the 1612-3’s big brother ;-)

L7

I have a 1612 and it is a super machine and just the right size. The larger wheel machines take up to much floor space. I made a rolling carriage for mine that allows me to park it against a wall when not in use. I suggest neither the hydraulic table nor troughs and T slots are worth the extra cost. I installed an oil mist system on mine for the rare occasion cooling is needed. It doesn't make a mess.The weight assist feed is ingenious and it really works well. What is very handy is a rip fence and they are rare and expensive, if you find one. DoAll wants $1300 for a new one. That fence and a protractor guide is likely to be all you need.

Back