What's new
What's new

WTB: Finger brake

jennyfurwhen

Plastic
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a small finger brake that's 24" or less for home use. I'd prefer something with some fingers that 1/4". I'd be willing to travel to come pick it up if it's somewhere in central Texas but otherwise, I'd probably need freight shipping.

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a small finger brake that's 24" or less for home use. I'd prefer something with some fingers that 1/4". I'd be willing to travel to come pick it up if it's somewhere in central Texas but otherwise, I'd probably need freight shipping.

You will probably pay twice the price of a four foot brake for the smaller ones?
Two foot brakes start around $750 and go up from there!

Kevin

You will probably pay twice the price of a four foot brake for the smaller ones?
Two foot brakes start around $750 and go up from there!

Kevin

Ah, yeah, I would really like something larger because that'd be a lot more versatile but I just don't have the space for something larger.

There is a 24" Diacro finger brake in Geneseo, IL. It belongs to Bo Rengerg at Med Tech Sweden. 309-944-5390. The brake is in excellent shape. I made a new hinge for one side of the brake. I believe all the fingers are there. The back gauge is missing.
Bo knows Diacro's price on a new brake so it would take a sharp negotiator.

'

Where are you located in Texas? I have one 24" Di-Acro finger brake without any fingers or back gauge that needs TLC that I would sell for $150.00 if you are interested - in San Antonio.

Back