What's new
What's new

WTB: K&T 2CH universal horizontal.

Panza

Stainless
As in title: I want to buy a K&T 2CH universal horizontal mill.
Must be in good condition with everything working.
Low lead attachment a BIG plus.
Any supports/arbors/accesories/DRO is good.

Willing to pay good money for a good machine.

Had everything set to transfer money then suddenly the guy says it's sold. Probably for the best. Maybe he got scared when I wanted to pay with card...

I still have the cash waiting for those who have a nice machine.

Isn't this the same machine from the same seller below? But now it's listed at $8K. Wasn't the original ad price $6.5K?

Milling Machine K&T 2H Universal w/tooling, etc. - Nice!!

If so that doesn't seem quite right. Dunno if individuals are subject to bait-and-switch laws, but unless there was an obvious error like losing the zeros on a price, an offer and an acceptance ought to be a deal. If this seller is in fact doing what's alleged I'm not sure I'd buy at any price.

What a joke, I hope he gets stuck with it. He had that machine over priced by at least $2k to begin with. The only thing that makes that mill special is the low lead with the complete gear set. If it didn't have the LL it would be a $1500 machine, if that much. Theres a 2H plain for $500obo on CL right now. I've seen the universals with the vertical attachment go for $1500 at HGR. These mills are nice but they're still 70yrs old and sure as hell not worth $8k

Back