What's new
What's new

Auctionzip website has changed questions

garychipmaker

Cast Iron
Hi The Auction zip website has changed. I used to be able to add my location and a search for item with a distance range and a calendar would appear with all the actions containing the searched items. Now it is totally different and I can't get many items to appear Anyone figured out the new format

Hi The Auction zip website has changed. I used to be able to add my location and a search for item with a distance range and a calendar would appear with all the actions containing the searched items. Now it is totally different and I can't get many items to appear Anyone figured out the new format
Yep they suck now,
You can still sorta search by distance and keyword but it doesn't display on a calendar any more. Clunky and un useable IMO. A popular local auctioneer in my area doesn't even list with them anymore. I've been usin em for years but I'm jumpin ship..... SMH

I noticed that as well, and hate the new functionality.

After messing with it, turns out that if you select a state, then a city (does not matter which ones), it takes you right back to the old screen where you search by keyword and distance from zip code. Also shows you the old calendar.

Some "upgrade"!

Back