What's new
What's new

WTB Kearney & Trecker 2H Universal

Mikalius

Plastic
Hi, the title says it all; I'm looking for a 2H Universal (preferred, a Plain would be 2nd choice) mill. I'm in SE PA area. Any leads/info please drop me a line. My email address should be viewable to forum members in my profile, or a PM works as well. Thanks!

Mike

I'm not familiar with the different models and variant of K&T mills, but the firm that I retired from has a K&T 430 TF-20 for sale. It's a big one...

Ted

IMG_0174.jpg

Any idea what the asking price is?

$4000 but I'm sure any reasonable offer would be considered. The original invoice was in the machine's folder and they paid over double of that in 2006 when they bought it. Since they bought it, it has only seen very limited use serrating main bearing housings for EMD locomotive engines which were cut with the cutters shown in the picture. It's been sitting idle for many years now because they don't rebuilt engines anymore, they have only done running repair for several years and that's why they are selling off the engine rebuilding equipment.

Ted

I have a 240 volt three phase 2H universal machine, $1500. I also have a 2H dividing head available, asking $800. Included with the machine are several various size arbors and at least two outboard bearing supports. I also have a number of cutters. It is currently able to be run on a VFD (not included). A starter is not included with the machine. The motor is the original 5hp 3 phase unit.

Loading on an open trailer or truck. It was brought here on an F250 Ford PU.

William H Hall
300 Maple Ave
Pewee Valley KY 40056

502-599-3722

I've got a 2K universal with parking attachment, hi speed vertical head, and a TON TON TON of tooling included, but if you won't drive to Kentucky, you probably won't drive to Illinois.

Back