What's new
What's new

WTB: Moore #3 Gig Grinder G18 & moore measuring machine

vettedude

Stainless
I am looking to buy on of each of these machines, and not from E-Bay. If anyone has or knows someone who has one of these in running condition that can still hold position and roundness let me know.

I am Located in Houston Texas, but would entertain flying somewhere to check a machine out. Not in a big hurry for anything, but I need an excellent machine.

My name is Robert
[email protected]

Moore JIg Grinder

Has anyone in the cleveland area seen this machine? I was curious if the price is reasonable before I try to fly out there and look at it.

I got this from the seller,
"The machine is still able maintain the orignal machine tolernaces. Our facility is Air Condtioned as well."

Does anyone know this seller, is the seller a member here? Does the price seem reasonable, I have heard prices all over the board.

People here say you can get them at auction for 500.00 (I am guessing it would be a piece of crap)
E-bay puts them from 8k-25k

Any help would be appreciated.

The company I work for is having a Retirement (going-out-of-business) Sale after 38 years and liquidating their entire machine shop. Lots of SOLID equipment with plenty of life still left in them including this SWEET Moore Jig Grinder (Lot # 111); they don't make them like this anymore! Know anyone with a need or room to give them a second lease on life? Someone please save it from going to the scrap-yard!
Moore.jpg
MOORE JIG GRINDER MODEL NO. 3 SERIAL G1197 You must use our Rigger - Rigging Fee $300.00

Back