What's new
What's new

WTB Pantograph Engraver Gorton, Deckel ect

T.Bigsby

Plastic
Looking for a Gorton or similar pantograph engraver in good condition with tooling, Fonts ect. I live in Oregon, but would drive or pay freight for the right machine/price.

I have a Deckel KF2 in Oklahoma it is a lot of machine but really nice and in great shape

I have a Deckel KF12 in near mint condition, with all the collets, spare belts, angle spindles etc.
Machine has near zero use and is mechanically pristine. Even have the original manuals for it.

I have a Gorton 3-U, down here in the SF Bay Area. It's WWII era, could use a bit of cleaning up, but is a good working machine. I was working from original art, making my own patterns, so I didn't need many extras.

I seem to have misplaced the manual (it ought to be around here somewhere!!), but do have the accessory catalog. There is one font, upper case and lower case, plus numbers, a few cutters, sharpening collet, hold downs, stops, spare belts, felt seals, etc. Looking to get $750.

I know of a minty GK-21 in Lebanon Oregon. I sold it to a buddy a few years ago but he doesn't use it and it is available. Fonts, spare belts, both spindle cartridges, etc. are with it.

I know of a minty GK-21 in Lebanon Oregon. I sold it to a buddy a few years ago but he doesn't use it and it is available. Fonts, spare belts, both spindle cartridges, etc. are with it.

Shoot me a PM I have a friend in MI that may want it.

Back