What's new
What's new

WTB: Pipe/tube ring bender

ezduzit

Hot Rolled
Looking for a used (pinch roll) machine that will help me to make long radius bends in stainless and aluminum pipe and tube up to 2" OD. Attached is a photo of a stainless arch I made showing the type of long radius bend I need to make.

Located in SoCal.

All comments welcome.

Large radius Bend like such are extremely easily with a tool called Staightoflex or Strateoflex ? By its design you end up with tails that need to be trimmed if noticeable. This is a hand held unit ?15-20 lbs lever operated you sing lever over center and move down repeat a reasonably skilled person can pick up the technique easily Bought it from Julius Blum co ~30 years ago was $600?

look at JD2, they have a model 32 manual bender that has a capability to go hydraulic. I have one, it works well to hand bend up to 1.5" and hydraulics up to 2.5"

look at JD2, they have a model 32 manual bender that has a capability to go hydraulic. I have one, it works well to hand bend up to 1.5" and hydraulics up to 2.5"

The OP is looking for long radius bends, the JD2 benders are for small radiuses.....I have JD2 bender I bought in the eighties, great bender!

Kevin

The OP is looking for long radius bends, the JD2 benders are for small radiuses.....I have JD2 bender I bought in the eighties, great bender!

Kevin

Thanks, I have found and purchased an Ercolina ring bender from group 5, who posted earlier. And I have the JD2 Model 32 bender with electro/hydraulic actuator.

Back