What's new
What's new

ISO Automatic screw machines

Aejgx6

Cast Iron
I'm looking for a few automatics. Mostly single spindle but I would consider a multi spindle if it is close and cheap. Well I only buy cheap stuff, but if you you need the space send me a message. [email protected]

I have a Brown and Sharpe 00G for sale. I am in Michigan. It is very clean and appears to be
in good condition.

JT

Did you check this out in this forum: Thread: Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machines FS
Yes, thank you. I was just sitting down to email the guy, but I suspect shipping will be a problem.

Let me clarify what I'm looking for. Preferably a Brown & Sharpe 2 square base or R/S. I am will to spend $500 on a bare machine of reasonable condition, and approx. $1/lb for tooling. Price can vary on condition. Cams and used form tooling don't count. They are job specific and hardly useful out of the context of the job. I generally wont drive more than 400 mi for machines. If you can load it in a ltl or on a hotshot I would buy something farther away but I consider the shipping cost in my machine budget. I do like exceptions though. I would like a Wickman but it would have to be close. I would consider other multi spindle automatics if they are near and cheap. close for me is in state. Driving semis out of state is a bummer.

Thank you to the guys who have replied. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear to begin with.

Back