What's new
What's new

WTB Vertical metal cutting bandsaw

rke[pler

Diamond
I'm looking for a smaller vertical bandsaw, even one of the 14" Delta units with a gear box would be OK (even a gear box since I have an import 14"), but something like a Roll-in or a Doall 1612 would be better. I'm in New Mexico so something in a day's drive would be nice but not entirely expected.

Looks remarkably similar to my (not broken) Startrite 24” vertical saw. Unfortunately Startrite’s prices for parts are even worse than DoAll’s....

L7

Last edited:
Looks remarkably similar to my (not broken) Stsrtrite 24” vertical saw. Unfortunately Startrite’s prices for parts are even worse than DoAll’s....

L7

I didn't know you could still get parts for Startrites. I have a 30" Startrite that could use new tires.

I have a powermatic 143 that will be coming up for sale soon. Its a 14" wood / metal saw with a 8 speed gearbox Ive upgraded with with Carter guides and have a few Lennox blades to go with it. Im in Baton Rouge LA so its gonna be more than a days drive.

I have a powermatic 143 that will be coming up for sale soon. Its a 14" wood / metal saw with a 8 speed gearbox Ive upgraded with with Carter guides and have a few Lennox blades to go with it. Im in Baton Rouge LA so its gonna be more than a days drive.

Look for a PM.

Back