LENGTH : 120"
WIDTH: 28"
SPINDLE:
MAX RATING: 30 HP
MAX SPEED: 10,000 RPM

TOOL CHANGER:
TYPE: SMTC
CAPACITY: 30+1

Lots of options including a 5 Axis Trunnion.
Call Greg at: 480-720-5796

AZ Greg I am my name Demarcus Hazzebanni, I is son of King Hazzebanni. I need to get 10 million dollars American out of country very fast to prevent ruthless dictatorchip from taking my fathers money. If you send me bank account your number and 500 dollars American plus VF11/50 Haas mill I can send you 11 Million American. Please act fast as my time on planet is near end, dictatorchip is close to city. Please help my is dynasty depend on you.

as usual, the fastest way to get a salesman to disappear is to ask them a legitimate question.

It's a shame too. I would be interested in this machine. But I have no interest in dealing with "Greg" types.

Larry, I haven't disappeared at all. The reason I didn't post a price is because I was waiting to hear back what the price would be without the 4th/5th. So, with the 4th/5th it would be $125K, without it would be $117K. I guess the drives have to stay with the machine, but the 4th/5th can be kept off. Yes, I agree there might be more than one of us trying to sell this, but my interest is helping to sell it for one of my CA salesmen, so I thought I would post it here. If you're interested, I would gladly quote you formally. Thanks, Greg

Back