What's new
What's new

WTS Brother Speedio S500X1 [US-Durham NC]

droshi

Aluminum
I have decided to sell my Speedio. I really like the machine, but I just can't keep it running to make it worth owning. It is in great shape, very low machining time, and only a little over 100 production parts have been made on it. Mostly has been used for prototyping.

Basic Specs:
  1. 10k RPM spindle (no through coolant)
  2. 14 tool changer
  3. 500mm X travel

Asking $50k USD for the machine. Which includes the base machine and following small reversible upgrades:
  1. 2x LED Shop Lights
  2. Travelling Coolant w/ Locline Y valve - just bolted into existing threaded holes, no mods to machine
  3. Non-branded MPG Hand Wheel

I have the original crate still so that can be used, however I would need the riggers picking up to be able to set it on the crate and bolt it together, only a forklift is needed to move it around and get it crated up. Zip code for calculating freight is 27278.

I have other tooling such as a 17.5" Dual Station Orange Vise, Non-branded tool setter and various SK collet holders from Maritool, Sandvik facemill, lots of carbide. If anyone is interested in a tooling package deal message me and we can work something out.

Email: [email protected]

Link to Photo Album of the Machine

Last edited:
Back to the Top, thought I had this sold, but deal fell through at financing. I know there are a few others out there who were interested, hit me up!

Back