Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Zewo Radial Arm Drill Press

I've got this Zewo radial arm drill press for sale. Basically I picked it up a while back and never got around to restoring it before I purchased an Oerlikon UB-2 that will do everything this can do and more. Open to offers and may be willing to ship on a pallet through Fastenal or something.

Zewo Radial Arm Drill Press - tools - by owner - sale

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can't help it !!

It sounds like it should be a Wadial Dwill Pwess, perhaps once owned by Elmer Fudd.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevlaw View Post
    I've got this Zewo radial arm drill press for sale. Basically I picked it up a while back and never got around to restoring it before I purchased an Oerlikon UB-2 that will do everything this can do and more. Open to offers and may be willing to ship on a pallet through Fastenal or something.

Zewo Radial Arm Drill Press - tools - by owner - sale

Do you mind posting a picture of your UB2, curious to see it. I have a UB2 also, but sadly I don't have the Oerlikon X-Y table.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    Do you mind posting a picture of your UB2, curious to see it. I have a UB2 also, but sadly I don't have the Oerlikon X-Y table.
    Of course not, I haven't had a chance to play around with it much yet, but I'm very excited about it. I don't have the Oerlikon table either, but I have a brand new Troyke X-Y table I plan on using with it.

Mine is missing the dual threaded self ejecting drawbar, so I plan on recreating that. I also need to repair the electrical plug on the back of the motor, but I haven't yet figured out how the motor comes out. I'm planning on pulling the face off the head to inspect and clean everything before lubing it up and running it for the first time

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

5. Likes Spud liked this post