What's new
What's new

Anyone have the manual for a Matsuura MC 510 VG?

What is special about the G? I have the 510V manual. Unfortunately the manual quality doesn't approach the quality of the machine :(

Have you tried Matsuura? If you are polite, they are usually quite helpful, though some old stuff has slipped through the archive cracks.

What is special about the G? I have the 510V manual. Unfortunately the manual quality doesn't approach the quality of the machine :(

Have you tried Matsuura? If you are polite, they are usually quite helpful, though some old stuff has slipped through the archive cracks.

I've tried multiple times talking to a couple of representatives in the States, and even went so far as to trying UK Matsuura since the machine was initially distributed there, but no luck. Do you happen to have the manual in electronic form? It's nice to meet another CNC Machinist in PA as well :)

Strange. I've had positive experiences with Matsuura USA. I'm actually amazed at their willingness to support machines which are downright ancient, as long as you are polite and make reasonable demands.

I think they deserve public credit for being much better about this than most machinery companies.

(PMed you with info to get you the manual)

Back