What's new
What's new

Dillon Manufacturing Chuck Jaws

DillonMfg

Plastic
Here at Dillon, we want our customers to know that they can rely on us to provide them with reliable, USA-made chucks when they need them and fast. And so, we always have a selection of specialty chucks for purchase to help your business’s operations continue smoothly and efficiently.

Our lines of chuck jaws include:
  • Application Chucks
  • Manual Chucks
  • NC Rotary Tables
  • Power Chucks
  • Rotary Cylinder
  • Vises

For many years, we have been leading experts in the chuck jaw industry, and value our promise to provide customers with high-quality products that stand the test of time.

https://dillonmfg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/PBL.pdf

There have been a few threads started recently about chucks, jaws and repairs on them. I dont recall you offering any help in those threads or anywhere else. If you want to NOT BE CONSIDERED SPAM you really should contribute to relevant threads that you are knowledgable on.
If that is to much of an imposition then you will most likely be considered a spammer, but it would be better if you stayed and CONTRIBUTED.:cheers:

Digger must be napping to not have got here first;)

This is a teaching moment....You've done well son....

BTW I'll bet money that "dillonmfg" is not an employee of Dillon, rather a "we can up your google rankings" contracted company, probably based overseas.

While they may "up your google rankings"....done at the expense of any past company goodwill/integrity.

Now if RobF wants to really stop this, he will follow the linky, and deposit a nicely
written e-mail, stating "Is this how you conduct yourselves online ?" with a linky
to this here thread.

But wont that give them more traffic on their site, which it the goal of the spam bot that posted the thread?

Not when they pull the plug on the wanker that has irreparably damaged their reputation...
Short term surge in goggle rankings, and then pfffft.

I wonder how soon the liquidation auction will come ?

Not when they pull the plug on the wanker that has irreparably damaged their reputation...
Short term surge in goggle rankings, and then pfffft.

I wonder how soon the liquidation auction will come ?

Except a liquidation of power chucks is far short of the the bot's longish list "Our lines of chuck jaws include:

Application Chucks
Manual Chucks
NC Rotary Tables
Power Chucks
Rotary Cylinder
Vises, (alluding to) many years as the leading experts
'
No way I'm the biggest outfit, but if I haven't heard of you in 50+ years;..........well, ' the leading' is misleading.
I might bait them ID'ing replacement soft jaws for my 12" Cushman 3 jaw indexer. Gave up before internet anything like it is now and cut my own.

I know Dillon Manufacturing. They are noted for really good reloading equipment. They obviously do other things, but until they fix their truly crap website, they have no chance of expanding their positive exposure. I won't get into Digger's ball park, but he's authorized in this case.

I know Dillon Manufacturing. They are noted for really good reloading equipment. They obviously do other things, but until they fix their truly crap website, they have no chance of expanding their positive exposure. I won't get into Digger's ball park, but he's authorized in this case.

You (we) know Dillon Precision, possibly their other branches of Dillon Aero and Dillon Optics.
There is no obvious connection to Dillon Manufacturing.
Dillon Aero - Wikipedia

I suspected such to be the case, viewing the first three web-presentations, against the latter.

Back