What's new
What's new

Holbrook c13 lathe machine drawings

chrismugdan

Plastic
I have a Holbrook C13 lathe and the direct drive clutch seems to have seized. Before I go about trying to remedy this I want to examine the drawings for the head stock to see exactly how it is mounted and how the operating cam and lever are supposed to move. I have some drawings for the machine but nothing for the head stock and its components. Can anyone help with these please?

On the subject of freeing the clutch, does anyone have suggestions on how to go about this? I know it is off topic and I suppose I should put it in another forum, but just asking;)

Regards,
Chris Mugdan

I have a Holbrook C13 lathe and the direct drive clutch seems to have seized. Before I go about trying to remedy this I want to examine the drawings for the head stock to see exactly how it is mounted and how the operating cam and lever are supposed to move. I have some drawings for the machine but nothing for the head stock and its components. Can anyone help with these please?

On the subject of freeing the clutch, does anyone have suggestions on how to go about this? I know it is off topic and I suppose I should put it in another forum, but just asking;)

Regards,
Chris Mugdan

Holbrook has a very good group on line. [email protected] Lots of great information here. Holbrooks are great lathes, I love my C 13. The manual has lots of information and is online for you to download. Nothing in your post is off topic as far as I can see.

Thank you very much and I shall join that group. Yes it is a splendid lathe. They certainly made high quality machines. I live in Sydney Australia and I brought it back from the UK in 1984 after having lived there for a number of years. I have not used it for a while and I think that this is why it has seized.

Back