What's new
What's new

huge collection of manuals 40's on up

wippin' boy

Diamond
I have recently gained access to a huge collection of mid century machine tool manuals and catalogs. if you are looking for something PM me and I will see what I can find. I will not be able to sell you originals but....

wb

I'm in a similar situation have lots of machines came here specifically to ask value in Texas if a running Holbrook model c no10? I have one forsale. Can pm or email if interested [email protected]

I'm looking for a manual or parts sheet for a 1956 Edlund drill press, model 1F7

Hi,
I am looking for manual for WMW Mikromat 4B jig boaring machine manual, model BKoE 400x630/2PA2.
recently i bought this machine but require wiring diagram specially to startup the machine, as spindle dose not run continuously.

HI

looking for a manual for a Solberga SE NR 3 Drill Press. Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Looking for any manual for a Gallmyer& Livingston 25 Surface Grinder. My machine is1946. Any help parts manual or operators manual would be most appreciated. Jim in Tacoma, WA

Go over to Vintage Machinery dot com, and search for Gallmeyer and Livingston in the Manufacturer's Index, click on the name, and then on the new page, click on Publication Reprints.

It's the first document in the list.

Consider a donation to the site if the manual is what you need.

I am out of state...I can not check to see if I have that manual untill spring..

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I'll suggest, being as we all have some manuals, an easy way [to me anyhow] method of making personal list. I've built up a substantial shop on my own, and keeping track of what's in and what's needed is a puzzle.
Here is my method; works on anything you'd like to inventory. Books, reloading supplies, hardware, tooling [hint; inserts!].........
All kinds of software is available at a cost but you probably have the simplest already....

a] Decide on a definite naming structure as in Reamer, 5/16, HSS, carbide tip, straight flute, straight shank, quantity. Collets? Separate them under individual heading; 5C round-square-hex, WW, 2J
For print manuals Grinder, Drill, Black and Webster, Model....if you add serials use a separate column or pop-up. They aren't beneficial sort headings. If you have several identical screw machines [etc] though, that makes replacement of not universal parts easier.
Eventually this will be sorted how you chose A-Z, 1-2-3, are the main avenues.

b] Open excel in speech to text. Lets say manuals, read off brand name, or very brief function Grinder Surface; Grinder Drill, Grinder Tap, Grinder Cylindrical. The alphabetical order will not matter, sorting will take care of it, long as you maintain strict protocol.
Maintaining that you can now just go from corner to corner Grinder...Milling Machine, Lathe, Grinder, Punch Press, Grinder, simplifying very complete coverage.

c] Once in awhile, sort the list. The categories will fall into perfect order, whether it takes a few hours or months. Buy something? Add it. Sell something? Delete.

It's now portable sent to phone. Go to garage sales, auctions, or dealers? Hmmm, here's a nice tailstock for my indexer, what centerline is it again? Wow 7018 electrodes, ohh I already have 100 pounds....

We all have more than one toolbox. Machining, plumbing, welding, painting, this works just as well.

Back