What's new
What's new

Kalamazoo band saw service manual and parts list

PaulM

Stainless
Here is a copy of the Kalamzoo service manual and parts list for models 8C 816 and 824.

The folks at Clausing support sent it to me when I spoke to them about parts, I also asked if it was OK to share the filr the person I spoke with said sure.

kzo-816-824-01.pdf

Paul

Dear Paul, I just saw your post on Kalamazoo parts manual, but couldn"t get through. Said it was an invalid page! Could you please repost or send me a link. I would sure appreciate it. Thanks Guy Overlees

Hey John.
Could please share the file on the Kalamazoo service & parts manual with me? I tried to go to one Paul sent to you,but it said it was an invalid page. I would sure appreciate it.
Thanks Guy Overlees

Kalamazoo manual

Hey Guy,
Finally found it. In PDF format about 2.5 M.
Now how do I send that to you? Email??
John

John
If it's not an imposition I would like to have a copy as well
PM to tag1987 at hotmail dot com

Thanks
Jim K

Did not know there was an issue withthe link - I dont check the thread. I'll take a look this evening, as I remember I just used one of the services others use to store files like this. May have to find another one.

As a general comment send a private message or email to the original poster if you have problems I don't get any notification a thread has a new post (and I don't realy want one).

Paul

A great source for FREE Kalamazoo bandsaw manauls and parts lists

Guys, I found another source for FREE Kalamazoo saw manuals. My initial request for the Kalamazoo MODEL 13A Series manual which they provided to me. And they offer Kalamazoo parts, very nice people.

Back