What's new
What's new

Kao Fong / Kao Feng KF-G Series Horz/Vert Mill Manual

seantfp

Plastic
This manual was very graciously scanned and sent to me by a tool and die maker who was selling the same model of my own mill on CL. I've not yet seen a manual or schematics for this machine so I figured it would be good to pass it along.

His was branded "Kao Feng" oddly, whereas mine was "Kao Fong," the only difference being a few years and a power feed.

Included here are specs, parts lists and schematics, footprint and basic wiring diagram.

Feel free to copy and repost as you feel, I'm grateful someone out there was so kind as to do this for me for no charge, and I'd like to pass that on.

File is too big for the forum limit, so I've put it on a dropbox link below:

Kao Feng KF-G1 Milling Machine Manual.pdf - Google Drive

Kao Fong Greeting

This manual was very graciously scanned and sent to me by a tool and die maker who was selling the same model of my own mill on CL. I've not yet seen a manual or schematics for this machine so I figured it would be good to pass it along.

His was branded "Kao Feng" oddly, whereas mine was "Kao Fong," the only difference being a few years and a power feed.

Included here are specs, parts lists and schematics, footprint and basic wiring diagram.

Feel free to copy and repost as you feel, I'm grateful someone out there was so kind as to do this for me for no charge, and I'd like to pass that on.

File is too big for the forum limit, so I've put it on a dropbox link below:

Kao Feng KF-G1 Milling Machine Manual.pdf - Google Drive

Hello seantfp; I'm very thankful that you posted that link. I recently acquired one of these mills and have just finished "restoring" it. The manual has been super helpful but I'm still a little mystified by some of the quirks of the instructions. One issue I have is the drip oiler in the head seems to be airlocked, the hole below it won't accept oil. If you could enlighten me as to what all this oiler lubricates, it might help me before I tear the entire head to pieces again. I see your in BC as am I (the Island).

Back