What's new
What's new

Milltronics Partner I Manuals

DaveQueener

Plastic
I have a 1995 Milltronics Partner I cnc mill which I have been very happy with (I may be the 2nd or 3rd owner). Here are a couple of manuals to help with maintenance on your machine:

Partner I Mechanical Manual: Milltronics Partner 1G Mechanical.pdf

Partner 1, 6 & 7 Electrical Drawings: Milltronics Partner 1, 6 & 7 Electrical.pdf

I also have the programing manual for my machine's Centurion 5 controller along with the basic operations manual. If someone really needs it, drop me a note and I will see about getting these scanned as well.

Cheers,

Dave Queener

awesome

thanks for the info, very helpful.
I have a 1995 Milltronics Partner I cnc mill which I have been very happy with (I may be the 2nd or 3rd owner). Here are a couple of manuals to help with maintenance on your machine:

Partner I Mechanical Manual: Milltronics Partner 1G Mechanical.pdf

Partner 1, 6 & 7 Electrical Drawings: Milltronics Partner 1, 6 & 7 Electrical.pdf

I also have the programing manual for my machine's Centurion 5 controller along with the basic operations manual. If someone really needs it, drop me a note and I will see about getting these scanned as well.

Cheers,

Dave Queener

I would like to have the programming manual for the centurion 5 controller and the basic operations manual you mentioned. I just purchased a milltronics partner 1D and need all the help I can get. Thanks

Dave, I was wondering if you still had the pdf. Milltronics Partner 6 electrical schematics?( I have tried the link you gave but it appears to be broken!

Back