What's new
What's new

Need HELP!!! Powermill kondia G….

Jim Macri

Plastic
Need HELP!!! With a Powermill Kondia G mill wiring??
So the question is does anyone have a wiring schematic for a nine pin Kondia G mill wiring diagram jumper for 440 V to 220 V So I can use a phase converter 220 V for my garage shop next question is what Wires are hooked up from my mail to the phase converter. Second question does anyone know the horsepower of this motor? There was no manual, purchased at a liquidation sale for 800 bucks how do even sure if it runs.if so will need advice to wire it up to the VFD for 120v use at home… P.S. don’t know how to attach photo to feed I can send it on my email if you need to see the layout of the 9 pin.

I wish I knew how to post to pictures because it’s similar to that one In the post link you sent me thank you for that but the configuration of different in the diagram that shows on the piece of paper is for a 16 Pan,but I’m still confused on what the layout should be how do you switch it from 440v 240v??? And The image that is shown with nine pin configuration he has less wires and I do have wires going everywhere in that box super confusing??

Need HELP!!! With a Powermill Kondia G mill wiring??
So the question is does anyone have a wiring schematic for a nine pin Kondia G mill wiring diagram jumper for 440 V to 220 V So I can use a phase converter 220 V for my garage shop next question is what Wires are hooked up from my mail to the phase converter. Second question does anyone know the horsepower of this motor? There was no manual, purchased at a liquidation sale for 800 bucks how do even sure if it runs.if so will need advice to wire it up to the VFD for 120v use at home… P.S. don’t know how to attach photo to feed I can send it on my email if you need to see the layout of the 9 pin.

First off it's not going to work on a 120 VAC invert drive, If you don't have 3 phase input power they do work real well on a rotary phase converter, If I remember correctly there are 3 or 4 different wiring possibility's for the Kondia.
Call Clausing tech for assistance on your particular mill wiring. 1-800-323-0972.

Back