What's new
What's new

Need some info on my Mitutoyo Digimatic DRO 982-537-1

niklnikl

Plastic
Hi all,
I seem to have misplaced the power supply for my Mit. DRO during a move.
I want to make a replacement for it but don't know the voltage requirement.
Can anyone tell me the output voltage of the Wall A/C adaptor?
If you know where I can get a copy of the manual, even better.
Not ready to pay the eBay seller $50 for a copy.
Thank you,
Nik
Mit DRO.jpg

Attachments

• 20211027_114357[1].jpg
    20211027_114357[1].jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 24
It's 6VDC. The manual doesn't contain that info, but has other goodies like error compensation etc. PM your email address and I will send you the copy I've got.

It's 6VDC. The manual doesn't contain that info, but has other goodies like error compensation etc. PM your email address and I will send you the copy I've got.

I have the same DRO. Could you shoot me a copy of that manual too?

(Mitutoyo Digimatic DRO 982-537-1. - jejump "at symbol" "gee mail dot com". Hopefully I've foiled the spam email seeking bots! I'm all good on male enhancement ads and others from Russian/Ukrainian ladies that are desperately seeking me!)

Thanks,
John

It uses a AC adaptor that is 120V in and 5Vdc out per section 2 of the manual. 6VDC might be OK but is higher than the DRO expects.

It uses a AC adaptor that is 120V in and 5Vdc out per section 2 of the manual. 6VDC might be OK but is higher than the DRO expects.

Perhaps that is in your manual, but it's not in the copy I've got. I'm just using the adapter that came with mine. Either way, 1VDC isn't going to make any significant difference, IMO. Mine has been operating on 6VDC for many years with no issues.

Back