What's new
What's new

Pratt & Whitney Model "C" Lathe manuals

The links will be back up shortly, but as I stated in my original post "If I need space on my site, these will be the first things to go"

Pratt & Whitney Model C manuals

There are new links to the Pratt & Whitney Model C manuals. These are new scans of Rob Daniel's manuals by Mark Thomas. The files are a bit larger than the previous ones, but I believe the quality is worth it.

You can download the manuals at my site;

http://www.rgr8family.com/Manuals/P&W_Mod_C_Operators.pdf

http://www.rgr8family.com/Manuals/P&W_Mod_C_Relieving_Attachment.pdf

http://www.rgr8family.com/Manuals/P&W_Mod_C_Parts.pdf

For the Model B manuals, follow the links in the previous post.

Later
Johnny V

hello to all, is there any other p&w lathe models, cuz the one that i have looks like neither the b or c model, guess i'll need to get some pictures so someone may be able to tell me what the heck it is. it may be very old, can't find model or serial# on it just says pratt & whitney.and the guy who owned it pryor to me offered no info as he purchased it for the tooling for his other lathe. so he gave it to me, looks like it has been converted with a dc motor. Rj

There are "cone head" P&Ws just like other old lathes. 10", 14" and 16" for certain. There are 8 speed gear head versions of the 16" conehead - looking not at all like a Model B.

John Oder

Any chance you could upload the model B manuals again please or send to my email. I have just brought one of these but the like above don't work.

Thank you.

I just bought a P&W Model C M1694 S/N 332. Does anyone know who has copies of the operating and parts manuals? The links above do not work. I am supposed to be getting the printed manual IF the company I bought it from can find it in their moving boxes (they're moving their manufacturing to Mexico, so I don't really expect them to find it and send it on to me. You know how that goes...).

cheers,

Bruce Develle

Welcome to forum Bruce.

Private message me your email address and I'll send both

I just bought a P&W Model C M1694 S/N 332. Does anyone know who has copies of the operating and parts manuals? The links above do not work. I am supposed to be getting the printed manual IF the company I bought it from can find it in their moving boxes (they're moving their manufacturing to Mexico, so I don't really expect them to find it and send it on to me. You know how that goes...).

cheers,

Bruce Develle

cheers,

Bruce Develle

The model C manual (60 pages) is here in PDF for free download and printing:

Pratt & Whitney Co. - Publication Reprints - Pratt & Whitney 12" Model "C" Instruction Book | VintageMachinery.org

Brian
Taxachusetts

Well... I know it has been a while, but does anyone still have the Model C documents they could email me?

Back