What's new
What's new

Some brochures and manuals of lathes, grinders, mills etc. deckel, tos, Schaublin

Botje

Aluminum
Hi guys,

New member here. While searching the net for manuals/schematics/brochures of my latest purchase (TOS Kurim FA3V) i stumbled across this link:

www.tumlikovo.cz/download

Most manuals are in the Czech language which 'slightly' limits the use for most people here (including me) but the drawings, schematics and tables are still easy to understand.
Of the TOS machine i found over 100 pages of good information, including a bill of sale, various manuals, lists with the bearings used, pictures of various attachments, electrical schematics, diagrams of the gearbox and oiling system etc etc.

A list of the current site content:

Manuals Machine located in this section are intended solely for personal or educational purposes of my friends and not for commercial distribution in print!

If you have an available manual or brochure interesting and very old machines, send it to me and I will build it here, in return I can get something else.

TOOL GRINDER

MANUAL TOOL GRINDER BN 102A
MANUAL TOOL GRINDER BN 102 B
MANUAL TOOL GRINDER BN 102c
TOOL SERIES PROSPECTUS grinders BN 102

MANUAL TOOL GRINDER N1
MANUAL TOOL GRINDER NUA-25

MANUAL UNIVERSAL TOOL GRINDER OF THE CINCINNATI 1901 (English)
MANUAL TOOL GRINDER MICHAEL Deckel S0 (English)
MANUAL TOOL GRINDER MICHAEL DECKEL S0E (English)

MANUAL GRINDER TO CIRCULAR SAWS BP2A

Surface Grinder

MANUAL GRINDER BPH 20

LATHES

MANUAL LATHE SV18 RA
MANUAL LATHE SV18 R

MANUAL LATHE MN80 (old type)
MANUAL LATHE MN80A (new type)
MANUAL LATHE SCHAUBLIN 102
MANUAL LATHE SCHAUBLIN 102VM

MANUAL LATHE S 32
LATHE MANUAL SU 32
LATHE MANUAL SU 50
MANUAL lathe SUI 40 and SUI 50

MANUAL LATHE SN20A
MANUAL LATHE SN281-321-381
MANUAL lathe SN 40B, SN45B, SN 50B

MANUAL LATHE revolving R5

MILLING

MANUAL knee type milling machines FA3 (H, V, U)
VRTAČKOFRÉZKY MANUAL RF-31

DRILL

MANUAL drills SV10, SV13, SV16
MANUAL V20 drills, VS 20A, 20A V / 4, VS 32A
MANUAL drills 1H125, 1H135, 1H150

Shaper

MANUAL shaper sorcerer GH 400 (in German)

WELDERS

MANUAL semiautomatic welding PP 315.21

SAWS

MANUAL SAWS Stankoimport FRAME TYPE 872M

Hope this helps more people. It sure gave me very valuable information for the new machine. :)

Need Manual for SN 40C

I need the manual for TOS SN 40C. I searched but counldn't find it. so please anybody help me with this.

I bought a Schaublin 32 CNC milling machine that does not have maintenance manuals. I need to buy the electric maintenance manual for this machine. Can you tell me where I can buy it?

Hi,
I am looking for manual for WMW Mikromat 4B jig boaring machine manual, model BKoE 400x630/2PA2.
recently i bought this machine but require wiring diagram specially to startup the machine, as spindle dose not run continuously.

Hi ive recently purchased a TOS sv18 lathe and was looking for download parts and operators manuals in english ? Any info would be much appreciated

Back