What's new
What's new

Tobin arp/sunnen vr. (Valve refacer)

Searched everywhere online for a freebie. Getting my ass kicked by this thing. Any help would be appreciated either a manual or even someone who can help me not get my ass kicked
9aaac00735cbccda0cacb8d861f8fea5.jpg
529424054d8dfc259776b1c46bc49275.jpg
c68723e1d0c6ae0fb5129ffb3a6c981f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

First off, fix your location, if you are too lazy to do that there is no point in giving advice.

Secondly, you need to try better at explaining your problem. Do you need advice on how to use this machine or how to fix it?

Yeah I could absolutely use it! Thank you so much. And thanks even more for understanding the struggle. The machines are polar opposite dam near. I know everything works as it should because I re did all wiring myself! It was a rats nest when I got it.

And I understand how to refacer valves? I was just confused as to how this one is dressed and what each knob does and why. There aren't labels. Idk why you're under the impression I'm completely lost and confused dalmatian girl? I understand valves pretty well, however I do have other equipment I'm lost and confused about lol

And I understand how to refacer valves? I was just confused as to how this one is dressed and what each knob does and why. There aren't labels. Idk why you're under the impression I'm completely lost and confused dalmatian girl? I understand valves pretty well, however I do have other equipment I'm lost and confused about lol

Check your PM

Idk why you're under the impression I'm completely lost and confused dalmatian girl? I understand valves pretty well, however I do have other equipment I'm lost and confused about lol

Are you really on the Aland Islands?

While design of the T.A./ Kwik-Way machine is different than the Sioux, procedure to operate is similar iirc. Ran a Kwik-way for maybe 6 months 40ish years ago, Sioux was preference in my shop.

I've tried changing my location multiple times but the app I use to surf forums is beings laggy

Look at your bottom picture. I'm seeing a thumb screw or a bolt with a knurled knob that threads into a 5/16", 3/8" hole. Is this where your diamond dresser would go? If so, if you crank the handle that appears on the left side of the machine, will it be on the right axis to dress the stone?

Back