What's new
What's new

Van Norman #26 & #36 Manual

Thanks for posting these manuals. I have an early 26 and this is the most information I've seen on these larger VN mills. I think I missed an original manual a while back but one will turn up someday. In the mean time this will do nicely. Thanks again. Ed. :)

I'm glad to hear from another #26 owner. Alot is discussed of the 12's and 16's but not as much about the larger Van Norman's. I've attached a couple pages from a brochure.

Attachments

• page-06.jpg
    page-06.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 266
  • page-07.jpg
    page-07.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 401
Thank you very much for posting these manuals; this is the only place I've been able to locate the manual that matches exactly my Number 26 from '43 (S/N 5707). All the other manual copies I've seen have been for slightly different machines (the non-A version posted here).

Much obliged.

-Carl

Sorry for dredging up a 10 year old thread, but does anyone still have a copy of these manuals? I found some parts diagram and an instruction manual on vintagemachinery.org, but it's for a slightly different version of my 26. I'm curious to see if these manuals are the "correct" version. Rapidshare is now defunct, unfortunately.

Thanks in advance,

Lee

At the top of this forum is a sticky posted by Peter From Holland for a french site which apparently downloaded and reposted a bunch of machinery manuals from other sites including some now defunct. I found something I wanted there. Sam

Thanks Samstu,

There was a different version of the #26 manual on there, but not the vintage that I'm looking for

Thanks for the link though!

Lee

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back