What's new
What's new

W&S turret lathe manuals

Froneck

Titanium
I have quite a few W&S lathe manuals, larger size ram and many of the saddle type. Also some of the chuckers.
If anyone is interested let me know. I did have quite a few of the smaller turret lathe manuals including flat belt model but sent them to OzarkWoodWorkers.

Yes he does reproduce them. Some I have no use for and are not in his demand list so I give them to him. He add them to his pile of manuals in case someone needs them. I sent him one of each W&S turret lathe manuals I had. The others are available here for shipping cost.

Thanks for the reply
I have several also that I came across a few days ago from a sale locally
Some are Warner Swasey, Milwaukee, Van Norman, etc
I have no interest in becoming a publisher, already too much going on
Then there is the big pile, from a government armory that was two pallet boxes filled to the top, with many boxes of scrolled factory blueprints which were government issue only
I don’t know if these could be reproduced without getting into some deep crap

What Milwaukee manuals do you have? I'm looking for the type that has the spindle speed change dial on the right hand side when standing in front of the machine when operating it.

I would like a copy of any manuals you have for a saddle type, if any. Size doesn't matter so much, as my machine isn't a W&S. Its a #3 size.

I would like a copy of any manuals you have for a saddle type, if any. Size doesn't matter so much, as my machine isn't a W&S. Its a #3 size.

What machine do you have, I might have a few other brands. On the other hand you want any "A" (saddle type) I have? I should have a 3A W&S manual.

Back