What's new
What's new

Warner swasey no 3

thewynner98

Aluminum
Interested in some more information about my new to me lathe. Seems like a absolute stud and is stout enough for about anything I could ever want. Looking for a manual and maybe some information about the hydraulic chuck and additional wiring it appears to have. Says model m-2200 on it but beyond that I know nothing of this specific model except its been rewired for 240v 3 phase.
e796873434b6e503b759102c82a2236a.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Interested in some more information about my new to me lathe. Seems like a absolute stud and is stout enough for about anything I could ever want. Looking for a manual and maybe some information about the hydraulic chuck and additional wiring it appears to have. Says model m-2200 on it but beyond that I know nothing of this specific model except its been rewired for 240v 3 phase.
e796873434b6e503b759102c82a2236a.jpg

GAHR is the place for all things W&S......I don't know if they speak "Aland Islandeese" though....

Last edited:
tyewynner98, Sir
Ebay is your friend in your search for a manual for this machine.. Good score ! Did ya get much tooling for it ?
Stay safe
Calvin B

tyewynner98, Sir
Ebay is your friend in your search for a manual for this machine.. Good score ! Did ya get much tooling for it ?
Stay safe
Calvin B
About 1k lbs of tooling came with. The entire pan was stuffed full when I got there. Not sure what everything Is but lots there. Full set of collets full set of threading chasers. Havent found the head yet but its there im told. Isnt under power yet as I have been struggling to get it moved. Has a hydraulic chuck on it. Any ideas how thats controlled??? I assume its with the same mech as the collets but im not sure.

Back