What's new
What's new

weiler hembrug schuette cospar vertex misal burgess

yoyo

Hot Rolled
In some spare time I scanned the various manuals I own. They are not actually on the site because of the storage capacity limit.
Just send me a mail
here are the various manuals
Probably in the future this page will be relocated, I'll make a post with the new url by then.

Hallo, op de site staat dat je een PDF bestand hebt voor de Weiler LZ280. Ik heb een Weiler LZ280 zonder vario maar met een frequentieomvormer erop. Dus je weet wat ik heb. Graag had ik dat bestand want ik heb er geen boek bij. Staan de draadtabellen ook in het boek.
Graag even je emailadres zodat we direct kunnen communiceren. Mijn adres is [email protected].
Met vriendelijke groet >> Gerard uit Oldebroek.
=end

yoyo...for my curiosity...why do you have a link the MetalwebNews as your main American link, when it is the most "dead" of all the discussion groups ? HSM magazine forum or this one would seem more appropriate to link to.

Metalwebnews is included for their big amount of howtos and project descriptions. Your right about the omission of HSM and of course the PM forum.
Its all straightened out now in the homeshop department of my site. That's a better location than de foundry department.

Back