What's new
What's new

WMW Heckert FW315 Manual

rrbmachining

Plastic
Im looking for a wiring diagram for a FW315 Knee Mill. My machine has an electrical fault which is proving really difficult to sort without a wiring diagram

Isn't it just a wonderful piece of engineering?

The teasing aside your not the only one, that has problems with the that brand of machine..

What is it doing / not doing that is driving you up the wall?

Pictures would help, the one I was using appears to be a newer control, but I may be able to point you in a direction that makes sense..

Im having problems with the S2 contactor that controls the main spindle motor, it will only energise with power feed selected. Someone has had issues with it before and there have been a few components changed]IMG_1019.jpgIMG_1020.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 84
Do you have a picture of the pendant?

The newer machine that I’m having problems with uses (3) voltages 24v control , 120v ,460v with a PLC.

PLC machine ....In operation usually to use the spindle while not selecting feed requires a double Push of the spindle button, but a sequence of buttons have to be pushed to get that...

I would wonder if it’s not similar only using contacts?

This is the controls on the knee, feed selector lever down and either button pressed to the left or right of the stop button, should start the spindle according to the words in the manual I haveIMG_1041.jpg

Well, the the electrical schematic is for a F315/400 with PLC control...

I don't know if it will help you any, but if you PM me your Email I'll send pictures.

The layout might give you an idea of the thought process they used to to wire it.

Could it be a safety switch holding it out?

Back