What's new
What's new

Ralmikes tool-a-Rama catalog number 060-1-4, what is it?

rickyroadrunner

Plastic
I found two of these at an estate sale. The fellow that passed on was a retired scientist that was found to have a lot of unfinished projects in his shop. This was one of two items marked : Ralmikes Tool-A-Rama Cat. No. 060-1-4.
Can anyone tell me what they are? Thank you in advance...Rick.ralmikes 012.jpgralmikes 009.jpgralmikes 010.jpg ralmikes 2 001.jpg

My SWAG is that the Ralmike's parts are the dovetail slides, and everything else is custom fabrication. It's probably from a turboencabulator assembly jig based on the angulatory kinematic patina.

That's an interesting theory. If someone on here has an old Ralmikes catalog perhaps they could look it up by the 060-1-4 part number. I would still like to know what it is called and what it is used for so that I can sell it to a machinist that can use it. Evil capitalism at it's finest...LOL. But seriously, I saved a bunch of Hardinge HLV parts and a few other items from being sold as scrap. If I am posting in the correct place, I plan on putting more pictures on tomorrow morning of tools / equipment that I can not identify. If there is a better or more correct place to post the pictures please let me know...Rick.

Back