What's new
What's new

Tube bender identification??

Silverkrown

Plastic
I'm not sure if this is posted in the correct spot. Wasn't sure where else to post. I picked up this bender and I'm having a hard time identifing it. I want to get some dies for it but I'm not sure which kind this one takes. The only thing that I've found that kind of looks like it is the UB-5H bender from shopoutfitters. Thanks for any help and sorry if this should go somewhere else.

Tubebender.jpg

What does it say on the cylinder? That looks like a fairly generic bender--in other words, probably a copy of a more
common one. There's a decent chance that you can find something but you'll likely have to trial fit to see what works...

What does it say on the cylinder? That looks like a fairly generic bender--in other words, probably a copy of a more
common one. There's a decent chance that you can find something but you'll likely have to trial fit to see what works...

It says Simplex on the cylinder. I tried looking that up but couldn’t find anything about it being used on a bender. There are no other markings anywhere on the bender.

Back