bought for 700 canukistan copecks works nice missing fine down feed
want to find outwhat brand it is

Attachments

• rfmaybe.jpg
    rfmaybe.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 903
Hey lets all take a chill pill
comments
You will be lucky to find your answer you might get lucky if you do you are not likely to find parts .
Machines like yours are often sold under many names by the standard in industry your machine is a toy.
Can be a useful toy . but not near rigid enough to be very accurate .
This all said it could easily exciting and fun as a starting point .
I have always said it is always the first of something that is hardest to acquire the rest just follow behind
Your only answer may be to figure out how to adapt something that is available
The are some home hobby shop forums with the group of people likely to use or have this type of light weight machinery
But do have fun this is a wonderful sight with incredible depth of knowledge shared.
How is the weather in Botswana
Was 700 canukistan copecks a lot of money ? 1 days wages? 1 Weeks wages? 1 months wages 1 years wages? I am not asking to belittle you but to help understand were you are at in this.
Some tool is better than no tool and time likely is less expensive in Botswana
This said do have fun and learn and grow with it .

Was 700 canukistan copecks a lot of money ? 1 days wages? 1 Weeks wages? 1 months wages 1 years wages? I am not asking to belittle you but to help understand were you .

This is just one of the homegamers that watches AvEs videos trying to say $700 CAD. It's endearing when he does it and confusing without any of the charm or charisma.

fuck off next goof trying to delete account outta here cause its one of those pissing contest negative site.. go suck adick

Actually this site is very educational and informative, stick around...you might learn something.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Glad we could agree on something! I feel as though we have made a bit of a connection.

Crap, next thing you know you'll be exchanging tofu recipes...

I can't take this guy seriously, first he's from Botswana, then Aruba. Likely on the run from the Mafia, can't stay in one place for longer than a few minutes. Must have an impressive passport though.

Trump has shown himself to be a war mongering ape just like all the other US presidents. And America never wins any wars, just lets the poor folk provide their children as canon fodder. But don't worry you poor folk the American Dream will be yours.

good then you can identify my approx 1908 leblond 14" x 40 lathe..shell bearings hold true

700 Kopeks?
Its about a third of a cent
one rouble is at less than 28 roubles to the dollar
see moscow times .ru check upper left hand corner of cover it gives an on going result of exchange
as of 0530 am,sat may 21st the exchange is/was 27.00 roubles to the dollar. so the question was changed from kopeks to roubles so a rouble is worth at this point about 3.71 cents per rouble just a very little less than 3.7 cents
for 27.00 to the dollar at 20 roubles to the dollar the rouble would be worth five cents at 25 roubles to the dollar it is four cents per rouble

*See if you can trade it for a grinder ..perhaps I could help if it was a grinder.

Back