What's new
What's new

Leblond Makino, FNC 74-A Fanuc 11M

Jeanluiz

Plastic
Hello,

I have a machine Leblond Makino, FNC 74-A Fanuc 11M. It’s has a stop alarm like this picture, someone help me! Thanks.
1258872cac2eed4ffac447ea5a3eaef2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like your spindle gear box has failed to shift or failed to see the proximity switch that tells the machine it has switched gears.

LS06 and LS07 are likely proximity switches, probably related to the spindle gear change.

Hello, I’m check, but everything ok with SL04a, SL04b, LS06 and LS07.

I have a Stop on the screen, my spindle don’t move. This is my spindle board:

4009aa9dde8b548051b2a559beb49399.heic

Somebody help me.
- my oil lubricant is ok;
- my oil tho move is ok;
- my door sensor is ok; doesn’t exist a long time ago, we don’t have this problem.
- to reference to zero point x, y, and z is ok;
- but just wen I release a emergence stop, the machine think and show me a stop on screen.

Thanks, I need help!!!!!

It's not an alarm with the spindle drive. It's an alarm of the mechanism that mechanically shifts the gears inside the headstock.

Hello Ewlsey, I’m check everything inside the headstock, everything so fine! I don’t know more I need to do! Help me!

Look at the alarm description.

It is saying you have an issue with the shifter. There are two digital outputs, SL04A and SL04B. Those are probably outputs to a solenoid to mechanically shift the gears of the spindle. There are two digital inputs, LS06 and LS07. Those are probably limit switches to tell the machine the position of the shifter mechanism.

In the table it shows that the alarm is caused when:

SL04A output is on
SL04B output is off
LS06 input is on
LS07 input is off

OR

SL04A output is off
SL04B output is on
LS06 input is off
LS07 input is on

You have to find the limit switches LS06 and LS07 and you should find the problem.

Look my situation:
Now my machine SL04a is on, and SL4b off, and LS06 on, and LS07 off. This is correct???

53c489a54129514485cdc07b71b9cd50.jpg

a9c7e38a39bee26d2034c119a4f70042.jpg

aa4bf26270a10a02a5565f87edfea531.jpg

No. That's causing the alarm. LS06 should be off and LS07 should be on. Try manually shifting the solenoid and see if the machine changes gears. You may have to turn the spindle while doing it.

That's one way. Normally there is a round metal or plastic cap on either end of the solenoid. You can take a pen or small punch and push on the very center of the cap and it's like a small button that allows you to manually move the hydraulic spool.

I make this inversion, L06 with L07 wire! No my problem is the same: SL4A off, SL4B on, LS06 off and LS07 on! The shift move! But now the same!

Move the wires back and shift the solenoid as I described by pushing the spool. Moving wires is going to complicate things even more.

Yes! I move the wires back and pushing the spool! Perfect! Thank you so much! But now: other problem:

8c864988f0408899db52e6f7f488bb33.jpg

It looks like the machine has over traveled. You have to move the axes in the (-) direction to move them off the limit switch. Every machine has a different procedure to do this. On some you hold a "over travel release" button. On others you hold the power on button. You hold the button while jogging off the switch.

You will have to find the limit switches for over travel and see. Something is causing the alarm.

Has this machine been sitting for a long time? Surely these things didn't just start happening for no reason.

Back