What's new
What's new

PS95's

Jason P

Plastic
anyone out there have any PS95's? we have 2 and was wondering if there is a way to get the machine to recognize it's limit switches. for example. the Z axis has a travel of around 18". if I give it a command to Go Z-1000.0 it will do it! it should know that it has a limit switch at -18. and should not do it. our old machines knew this and would not move if commanded to go past limit switch. maybe a parameter needs to be turned on? I ask because we crashed a spindle. a G10 got deleted off program in our G10 offset part of the program and the machine took the Z offset of -15. and doubled it to -30. and made the move at full rapid. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

anyone out there have any PS95's? we have 2 and was wondering if there is a way to get the machine to recognize it's limit switches. for example. the Z axis has a travel of around 18". if I give it a command to Go Z-1000.0 it will do it! it should know that it has a limit switch at -18. and should not do it. our old machines knew this and would not move if commanded to go past limit switch. maybe a parameter needs to be turned on? I ask because we crashed a spindle. a G10 got deleted off program in our G10 offset part of the program and the machine took the Z offset of -15. and doubled it to -30. and made the move at full rapid. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Did you figure out the solution? [Sorry I am coming to the tea party a bit late here]? Seriously considering a PS95... Did the crash affect the tramming/squareness or positional accuracy of the mill? Do you like the Fanuc control and "Professional" Makino overlay?

Cheers,

Eric

Back