What's new
What's new

N0 2026 alarm message keeps coming up

ghost_rider

Aluminum
we have a fairly new PS95 and this message keeps coming up. "N0 2026 Auto grease pressure time over" The one fella in the shop said we had to change the grease cartridge out and bleed it off. So we changed the cartridge out and bled the line out. But this message keeps coming up and he does no remember how to clear it or if there is something else we need to do.

I have had very little training on this machine that amounts to how the renishaw probe works. And that is It. I have not found any manuals for the machine either so any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

we have a fairly new PS95 and this message keeps coming up. "N0 2026 Auto grease pressure time over" The one fella in the shop said we had to change the grease cartridge out and bleed it off. So we changed the cartridge out and bled the line out. But this message keeps coming up and he does no remember how to clear it or if there is something else we need to do.

I have had very little training on this machine that amounts to how the renishaw probe works. And that is It. I have not found any manuals for the machine either so any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

There should be a Cycle Counter somewhere in the control. I'm not familiar with the PS95, but you could certainly call Makino's service Line and they will be able to direct you to the location (1-888-Makino-4). On the Pro5 Control it's under the "Machine Condition" Tab.

Back