100,000 UK Covid 19 Deaths - Page 106
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 106 of 448 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 8955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Scottl;3785341]... Politicians of both parties frequently lie, .../QUOTE]

But the MAGA folks hate america. That's the difference. Many of them are either going to jail or cutting
    deals revolving around the capital invasion. The good news is many of the covid deniers are catching the
    disease and dying, and much of those were MAGA-infested Fox devotees. Best case scenario, this effect
    will be self-limiting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Big B and Professor Damnifiknow seems to be on a roll with the insults today. I wonder if they will ever figure it out that you guys keep messing with them. lol
    No, they are much too easy to bait.

There is a lot of conflicting Covid information out there, often from the same sources. First it is one story and two months later something completely different. Nowhere is this more evident than Fauci, who can't seem to even remember what he said last.

Also, contradictions like most major media slamming certain treatments as dangerous and ineffective while front line doctors from other nations swear by them.

I remember when the official word was "only vaccines can free us and allow us to resume normal lives". Now that we HAVE the "vaccines" and large numbers of people have taken them many of the same sources are saying things like "may not protect against variants" and "may not last more than a few months". Any wonder some are wondering if these people actually know anything worth listening to?

3. Likes Trueturning, Shawnrs liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Big B and Professor Damnifiknow seems to be on a roll"

You forgot Rozen. He would have made a great Kapo/greeter at one of the camps.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post

There is a lot of conflicting Covid information out there, often from the same sources. First it is one story and two months later something completely different. Nowhere is this more evident than Fauci, who can't seem to even remember what he said last.

Also, contradictions like most major media slamming certain treatments as dangerous and ineffective while front line doctors from other nations swear by them.

I remember when the official word was "only vaccines can free us and allow us to resume normal lives". Now that we HAVE the "vaccines" and large numbers of people have taken them many of the same sources are saying things like "may not protect against variants" and "may not last more than a few months". Any wonder some are wondering if these people actually know anything worth listening to?
    When you first started out machining, did you know everything? I think not.

The longer you practiced at it, the more you understood what worked and what didn't.

Same thing with the virus. They more information they have on it, the more the recommendations change. It shouldn't be to hard of a principal to understand.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's Day 182 of the failed Biden/Harris Administration.

So far, Biden/Harris have failed to convince over 50% of Americans to get fully vaccinated.

Looks like no one is buying Dementia Joe and HeelsUp Harris line of bullshit.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post

The longer you practiced at it, the more you understood what worked and what didn't.

Same thing with the virus. They more information they have on it, the more the recommendations change. It shouldn't be to hard of a principal to understand.
    Except they treat each time they change like the absolute word of god, and don't you dare challenge them even though they are now saying what you were saying earlier but now their god says so.

Instead of it being Fauci replace him with otrlt and you might see why we get so pissy.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"It shouldn't be to hard of a principal to understand."

So 'crazygoat' how long is your vaccination good for?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Very good breakdown on how the information available concerns people and so we see people balking. To see this and then still demonize people who are now sick and tired of being attacked is disheartening. How can you guys be surprised at the backlash and these kinds of conflicting “truths” underline the intelligence and innocent nature of those you all attack. To justify your actions you also demonize them all as cult members and so on. You misapply your labeling and in fact are very largely attacking and demonizing innocent Americans and the only thing which you acknowledge is that according to you they all deserve to die miserably for their rebellion. One member wished them ill and when called on it gaslighted as you all use as a tactic. Y’all skunked everyone.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    But the MAGA folks hate america.
    No, they just have a very different idea of what "America" is.

If you look at the record, they may be the ones who know what they are talking about. The US, historically, is a pretty disgusting country. MAGA people are just continuing that fine tradition.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"The US, historically, is a pretty disgusting country." said the post.

If you think about it China has a thing for buying into disgusting countries. If they are nice when China moves in they generally turn into shitholes under Chinese management.

Now of course they do have their set asides for the privilege $$$$$ class but generally China can only exist by picking things of value that others have. Hitler had the same game plan..t..oil, minerals and such.

Ultimately they will fuck up big time. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but ultimately people will see that they are getting fed a line of crap and the whole game will come tumbling down.

The last year has changed world perception. China sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But the MAGA folks hate america. That's the difference. Many of them are either going to jail or cutting
    deals revolving around the capital invasion. The good news is many of the covid deniers are catching the
    disease and dying, and much of those were MAGA-infested Fox devotees. Best case scenario, this effect
    will be self-limiting.
    Ugh, it's past noon already and I just got to the shop. I've got a rockin' hangover after getting hammered on a couple bottles of Manischewitz last night, watching Maddow. (She is so hot and zionist.) Rosen, as usual, is right on target: MAGAtards do hate america, but man, it's hilarious they're all gonna die--because they're too stupid to get the vax! Me, I'm safe--I identify as trans-vaxxed, fully protected against the covid and even against the Delta. It's sounds a little out there but it's the Science. For all of you who don't watch Maddow, the Science says all differences--between men and women, or Chinese and Aborigines, or gay guys in rainbow monkey suits, gay gorillas in the wild, and David Bowie--are artificial biological constructs created by white-supremacist scientists with PhDs in Hate. You just gotta stay positive and remember you create your own reality. That's why I'm getting so sick of you dumbass right-wing anti-semitic conspiracy-theorist nutjob wanker retards. If you don't want to get the vax-vax, then at least do your part and identify as trans-vaxxed to protect those around you from the coof. If you can't do even this, Rosen has every right to lose his dentures laughing over your grave.

13. Likes LccJester liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    "It shouldn't be to hard of a principal to understand."

So 'crazygoat' how long is your vaccination good for?
    I don't know and don't give a damn. I am sure if I have to get one every 3,6,9 or 12 months it isn't a big deal to me. With my current medical condition it's a small price to stay alive.

To each his own, though. I don't make my life or death decisions based on who the fuck is President.

Only dumbasses do that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails covid_can_fix_stupid.jpg  

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

will be self-limiting.

Why is it you guys only focus on one group of people? I saw countless protesters/BLM people burn, destroy, attack areas for over a year. That group of people are no different than the people at the capital invasion. Both groups were POS and deserve to be punished. As for your comment on the covid deniers, I think that is a pretty sad that you are ok with them dying. I wonder how you feel about smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics?

16. Likes Trueturning, Demon73 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post

Not everybody trust the news over the coverage of the virus. I don't think the vaccine is 100% safe but I took a chance and got it. I don't think people should be slammed for not getting the vaccine. My friends daughter got hospitalized over the second shot. She is ok now but she had a real bad reaction to it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge View Post
    Ugh, it's past noon already and I just got to the shop. I've got a rockin' hangover after getting hammered on a couple bottles of Manischewitz last night, watching Maddow. (She is so hot and zionist.) Rosen, as usual, is right on target: MAGAtards do hate america, but man, it's hilarious they're all gonna die--because they're too stupid to get the vax! Me, I'm safe--I identify as trans-vaxxed, fully protected against the covid and even against the Delta. It's sounds a little out there but it's the Science. For all of you who don't watch Maddow, the Science says all differences--between men and women, or Chinese and Aborigines, or gay guys in rainbow monkey suits, gay gorillas in the wild, and David Bowie--are artificial biological constructs created by white-supremacist scientists with PhDs in Hate. You just gotta stay positive and remember you create your own reality. That's why I'm getting so sick of you dumbass right-wing anti-semitic conspiracy-theorist nutjob wanker retards. If you don't want to get the vax-vax, then at least do your part and identify as trans-vaxxed to protect those around you from the coof. If you can't do even this, Rosen has every right to lose his dentures laughing over your grave.
    "A Manischewitz straight up".......

Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! - YouTube

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know when I got my shot it was not going to fully protect me but it was suppose to help you survive it if you get the virus.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not everybody trust the news over the coverage of the virus. I don't think the vaccine is 100% safe but I took a chance and got it. I don't think people should be slammed for not getting the vaccine. My friends daughter got hospitalized over the second shot. She is ok now but she had a real bad reaction to it.
    I am sorry for your friends daughter. She is in the small minority that have a bad reaction to it.

I applaud you for getting it even though you didn't think it was 100% safe. I would think that good sense overruled your hesitancy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post

The poor and homeless are overwhelming Democrat run cities.
    LOL, you need to spend some time traveling the US. My county voted 85% republican, and 85% of the people are poor, broke, uneducated rednecks. No homeless people because they get a free ride to the county line. If the world knew, they would call this western Appalachia. Only way to get a crowd to show up here is to advertise FREE stuff, oddly it did not work for vax, but if they gave out FREE beer after it would. Fyi, I are a redneck too, but my parents made sure I got edumacated.

22. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why is it you guys only focus on one group of people?..
    Because they straight up hate america, they hate what it stands for, and they were whipped into a frenzy by that jerk. You saw it, I saw it, they're pleading guilty to invading the capital. They wanted to destroy america.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    LOL, you need to spend some time traveling the US. My county voted 85% republican, and 85% of the people are poor, broke, uneducated rednecks. No homeless people because they get a free ride to the county line. If the world knew, they would call this western Appalachia. Only way to get a crowd to show up here is to advertise FREE stuff, oddly it did not work for vax, but if they gave out FREE beer after it would. Fyi, I are a redneck too, but my parents made sure I got edumacated.
    BFD ....what 'ya want someone to say a Rosary for you? You picked where you live so it must be heaven on earth. I'm sure your parents had all your best interests in mind.