Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    So, still no reason to consider anything you post as other than vomit? Thanks for the clarity.
    Quite frustrated Milland resorts to once again altering posts.....

"Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Imbecilic content removed."

I guess it comes from years of Milland tipping over board games, smashing the other childs toys, and creating a scene with a tantrum.

Poor, poor, Millie.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Someone posted...."not making a campaign promise come true".

Biden/Harris have only been in office 182 days. Give them time. Like an eternity to NOT make their promises come true........LOL

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Because they straight up hate america, they hate what it stands for, and they were whipped into a frenzy by that jerk. You saw it, I saw it, they're pleading guilty to invading the capital. They wanted to destroy america.
    I doubt they want to destroy America. I agree that a lot of them are POS and I hope prison life is tough on them. My opinion, it is too bad a lot more of them were not shot for what they did. Another opinion, after seeing a lot of looting and burning from the somcale dpeaceful protesters I can understand people being angry and stupid.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    I am sorry for your friends daughter. She is in the small minority that have a bad reaction to it.

I applaud you for getting it even though you didn't think it was 100% safe. I would think that good sense overruled your hesitancy.
    I didn’t want to get it and after the second shot I was sick but it was a short time. The wife has similar side effect from the second shot but I have a feeling we will be getting more jabs probably before winter.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    The last year has changed world perception. China sucks.
    Agree, the last year has changed perceptions. But not everyone lives in your echo chamber. Anyone looking at data and results will come to different conclusions than you. Emperor's new clothes, anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy2 View Post
    In Il., we have had 562 people that were fully vaccinated and after the two week window and got sick enough to be hospitalized. Of these 151 have died.
    These numbers are so far off from what the CDC reports

COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC — United States, January 1–April 30, 2021 | MMWR

that I have to ask where you are getting them ? We're not talking rounding errors here, CDC reports from data delivered by the states that out of 10,262 cases of vaccinated people getting the disease, 160 died. This was nationwide. Also, "the median age of patients who died" was 82. Now I'm not gonna tell you what Scottl and Dualkit would say to this, but I bet you can guess

Oops, almost forgot ... the number of people vaccinated as of the date of that report was 101,000,000. That's one hundred one million (probably rounded off). Someone have the calculator handy ? Is that one in ten thousand ?

I'll take it. The rest of you do as you please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Agree, the last year has changed perceptions. But not everyone lives in your echo chamber. Anyone looking at data and results will come to different conclusions than you. Emperor's new clothes, anyone ?

These numbers are so far off from what the CDC reports

COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC — United States, January 1–April 30, 2021 | MMWR

that I have to ask where you are getting them ? We're not talking rounding errors here, CDC reports from data delivered by the states that out of 10,262 cases of vaccinated people getting the disease, 160 died. This was nationwide. Also, "the median age of patients who died" was 82. Now I'm not gonna tell you what Scottl and Dualkit would say to this, but I bet you can guess

Oops, almost forgot ... the number of people vaccinated as of the date of that report was 101,000,000. That's one hundred one million (probably rounded off). Someone have the calculator handy ? Is that one in ten thousand ?

I'll take it. The rest of you do as you please.
    My information comes directly from the Illinois Department of Public Health. This data is Illinois experience data which was published by NBC Channel 5 News in Chicago on 7/21/2021. The data set was the most current.

Keep in perspective that Illinois is only counting Covid breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization.

What we have no information on is if there were any issues on vaccine handling, comorbidities, etc.

Here is a link to the story:159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases – NBC Chicago

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quite frustrated Milland resorts to once again altering posts.....

"Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Imbecilic content removed."

I guess it comes from years of Milland tipping over board games, smashing the other childs toys, and creating a scene with a tantrum.

Poor, poor, Millie.
    That wasn't altering. It was removing your pathetic attempts at non-rebuttal.

It was a mercy killing of your deformed little cripple of a shambling thought. If you had any brains, you'd thank me.

But you've proven your cranial vacancy ever since you joined this site. You're batting 1000 in uselessness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Someone posted...."not making a campaign promise come true".

Biden/Harris have only been in office 182 days. Give them time. Like an eternity to NOT make their promises come true........LOL
    Four years of lies and damage to the country from your man. And look at what it's left us.

You.

Talk about injury added to insult. The ultimate in subtraction by addition.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Man, this thread keeps going, 109 pages and counting.

I kind of posted on this subject before, but I will say it again: vaccination is not effective against respiratory viruses because the adaptive immune system is not primarily involved in defending against such viruses. Respiratory viruses are fought off by the innate immune system, which vaccination does not benefit in any way.

Just to drive this point home: going as far back as the 1930s many experiments have been done with ferrets, pigs and other animals and these experiments show conclusively that there is no acquired immunity to respiratory viruses. You can re-infect a ferret with the SAME EXACT virus over and over and over again. It is the same for humans. If you get a cold and save the snot from your cold, you can put the snot into your nose 2 months later and guess what? YOU WILL GET THE COLD AGAIN. Get the picture? You cannot vaccinate effectively against respiratory viruses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Per that report, they say that:

"According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 159 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.3% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said."

In other words, over 6,900 people TOTAL have died from Covid in the state since 1/01/21, and that during that time 159 (2.3% of the total deaths) were those who had been fully inoculated.

So a little worse than the roughly 1% mortality of the fully vaxxed reported elsewhere, but still showing a greater than 43-fold improvement in mortality IF you got the shots. And we don't have control over WHO were inoculated - they could have been (and likely were) predominantly those in the highest risk groups (old, obese, preexisting conditions, etc.).

I think most would take that. We knew the vaccines weren't 100% protection, but having such a high rate of survival is excellent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jscpm View Post
    Man, this thread keeps going, 109 pages and counting.

I kind of posted on this subject before, but I will say it again: vaccination is not effective against respiratory viruses because the adaptive immune system is not primarily involved in defending against such viruses. Respiratory viruses are fought off by the innate immune system, which vaccination does not benefit in any way.
    Whatever you say, troll. No, let's back up a bit. First, there's not agreement as to the operating methodology of this virus, and it might better be described as vasculatory rather than respiratorily active. So get off your one-note attempts at "informing", and leave that to experts, would you?

Second, the actual benefits of being inoculated are so clear, from so many studies at this time, that trying to further fear monger and attempt to cast doubt is basically encouraging manslaughter.

Don't get the injection, that's fine with me. But keep your death-crap to yourself, would you?

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In other words, over 6,900 people TOTAL have died from Covid and that during that time 159 (2.3% of the total deaths) were those who had been fully inoculated.
    Interesting the way you have to dig through this stuff to get relevant meaning. Also interesting that Illinois figures would be so different from CDC numbers which are a collection of state numbers.

The only interesting question* left is, what's the median age of the fatalities in Illinois ? If it follows CDC numbers, then they are generally over 80.

I'm not even going to make it to 80, so looks like maybe I should contract covid to improve my chances

* For me personally, since even the biggest nay-sayer figures show the vaccine gives you about a 50-to-1 better chance even if you are in the tiny minority that still get it, and they are free, thanks, I'll take it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Per that report, they say that:

"According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 159 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.3% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said."

In other words, over 6,900 people TOTAL have died from Covid and that during that time 159 (2.3% of the total deaths) were those who had been fully inoculated.

So a little worse than the roughly 1% mortality of the fully vaxxed reported elsewhere, but still showing a greater than 43-fold improvement in mortality IF you got the shots.

I think most would take that. We knew the vaccines weren't 100% protection, but having such a high rate of survival is excellent.
    But 151 of the 654 breakthrough cases have died. That is the real issue. If you get Covid from a breakthrough infection and get sick enough to be hospitalized you have a 23% chance of death at least in Illinois.This is the mortality rate that counts and this experience follows the original Sars vaccine issues.

Illinois also started the vaccinations in Chicago heavy early on so while the Southern Illinois rural areas have low vaccination rates the city of Chicago and populated areas are close to the national average. We also lifted most of the state restrictions at the end of May.

14. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But 151 of the 654 breakthrough cases have died.
    But what's the age ? In CDC numbers, the median is 82. If that follows in Illinois, I'm not going to worry about it.

That and I don't plan to come to Illinois, but that's a secondary consideration

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But 151 of the 654 breakthrough cases have died. That is the real issue. If you get Covid from a breakthrough infection and get sick enough to be hospitalized you have a 23% chance of death at least in Illinois.This is the mortality rate that counts and this experience follows the original Sars vaccine issues.
    I'm not a statistician, but I'd posit that where there are "breakthroughs", the likelihood is these are among a particularly vulnerable group (as I said in my expanded previous post, the aged, obese, preexisting conditions, etc.).

So to focus only on the percentage of those admitted to hospital is quite likely misleading. Hopefully we'll get more complete data at some point. I would still point to the overall protection against death from Covid as being the important thing to focus on regarding benefits of the jabs.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Not a statistician View Post
    Four years of lies and damage to the country from your man. And look at what it's left us.
    The greatest president in history!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Thankyou for your pm the other day btw, although im going to have decline your request for emailing you pictures of my private parts, I thought the idea of sending unvaxed peons to re-educative work camps inspiring, id numbers tattooed onto the filths arms I also thought fair. What to do them after weve exhausted their blood still requires some thought though as to me "Kill the Cunts!!!" was a little harsh.
    Anyways, thanks again and heres hoping you and anyone else you care for doesnt become one of the growing number of double jabbed heros testing positive for the plague in Aus!?
    PS:- The concerns about some posters appearing more desperate in their posting styles as new information comes in is I think unfounded. We must remain obedient, collective and open only to the single source.

All the best from the mother country.
    D
    You've misconstrued the PM Dougie, was suggesting you could upload some of that smoldering masked vaping sensuality onto onlyfans. There's a market in the erotic auto asphyxiation segment I believe, sort of the reverse of this...

I'm sure teletubbie appreciates your and Barbter's support, as he had a heck of a time trying to muster his own preselectors last time round and ended up failing miserably. With no employment prospects, he'll no doubt have plenty of time next year to appear on Sky After Dark and bring his immense intellect to bear and once it's uploaded to youtube, surely that will result in a vast increase in the IQ of you folk in the green and pleasant land.

404 Not Found

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Even if it did work, never made sense that you would take large unknown doses of a systemic insecticide for animals when you have safe and effective vaccines available that give protection for at least 6 months. I heard of individuals buying the stuff at the feed store and guessing about how much of the stuff to ingest. One took x milligrams one day 2 weeks later 1/2 x and a month later 1/4 x and monthly 1/4 x after the first month. Based on what and risking liver damage from an over dose?
    Me old mum, bless her soul, used to be quick with the wooden spoon across the back of the legs, if she simply caught us kids eating unwashed veggies or fruit. Taking, or advocating untested lice treatments, as some here do, has me wondering if idiocracy was a doco.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can we call it a reversal- the GOP leadership is now strongly pro-vaccination.
    If the constituencies come on board the anti-mask movement will quickly become a moot point though stand as an compelling historical anecdote as the anti maskers of the 1918 influenza.

20% of folk believing in the microchip business.
    Well that is one for the history books...

21. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Ponder the combined intellect and wisdom on display.