Close
Login to Your Account
Page 113 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    No, simply factuality in the face of rather depressing stupidity.

It's not a matter of "classy" - calling a fool a fool is fair game when they double-down on their foolishness.
    OK. You're a fool.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Like this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails garylarson-welcome-hell.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Rule #1, never use Google...
    I stand corrected. Weird, I read like 6 different pages from within the first page of results and saw none of this. My bad.

4. Likes barbter, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    I stand corrected. Weird, I read like 6 different pages from within the first page of results and saw none of this. My bad.
    Rule #2, never believe Fact Checkers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    OK. You're a fool.
    You, among an unfortunate number here, have zero standing to call anyone a fool. I would pay greater heed to a barking dog.

7. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rule #2, never believe Fact Checkers...
    Yes, and always believe Dr. Demon Seed.

How do so many machinists fall for such delusion? This is what I will NEVER understand...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes, and always believe Dr. Demon Seed.

How do so many machinists fall for such delusion? This is what I will NEVER understand...
    I dunno. I'm not a machinist.
    But the ones I respect the utmost, are all very cynical.
    Especially when the Gov says "I'm here to help"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I dunno. I'm not a machinist.
    But the ones I respect the utmost, are all very cynical.
    Especially when the Gov says "I'm here to help"...
    And you would stand back during WW2 and say it's all bullshite, the Jerry are our friends, let's invite them for tea?

Because Churchill said: "We will fight them". Right? Never trust government?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Something to chew on ...motive.business.jpg

And for the POTUS afflictedc7b9d2ac8dc67547.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Of course, when you speak like this, it's hard to tell if you are lying or not.

lies9150e7cf0.jpg

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Since this started as a Limy thread and he'll know what's going on ...

as far as I can tell, it's real

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    It did not take long if you just be specific.

Meaning, origin and history of the name Ovid - Behind the Name

“ From the Roman family name Ovidius, which was possibly derived from Latin ovis "a sheep". Alternatively, it could have a Sabellic origin. Publius Ovidius Naso, better known as Ovid, was a 1st-century BC Roman poet who often wrote on the subjects of love and mythology. He was sent into exile by Emperor Augustus for no apparent reason.”
    Possibly derived.......Alternatively it could have......
    Do I need to say more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default More "good" news on Delta

Delta variant is one of the most infectious respiratory diseases known, CDC director says

Seriously, regardless of red, blue, or taupe - if you've not been vaccinated yet, you really should be. For you family, if not for you...

Georgia family mourns 'most loving, joyous' 5-year-old boy who died from Covid-19 - CNN

17. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    The searches on Google just give reams of information and most of it sometimes is not what I am looking for. I thinks more specific search parameters are in order. Many times Google will deliver what it thinks is the most popular search which is inadequate. I wonder if the main reason might be in many cases if it is because for the most part those kinds of searches are from those seeking general information. Path most traveled kind of thing.

Often we here are looking for things less general and more substantial in our preferences. It is just the case that to get good pertinent info we need now to search in a more advanced manner.

I have always seen the potential for the intentional manipulation of knowledge and control in something so valuable. I have read many books in my lifetime and they go into often painstaking detail.

On the internet there is a lot of persons who have a very shallow understanding of subjects. Once again book reading and actually doing the work in say a subject such as mathematics sets competent persons from novices.

I suppose one might describe it as dollar store education. Our young need the depth. Heck we needed it too and still need it. Education has been a toy and unintentionally will always seem to teach mediocrity. The care of the overloaded teachers who actually care to reach students is the greatest factor to a educated public.

Like life it can be chance quite a bit. There are notable examples of persons who pass by all those detours and stand out. Not everyone does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You, among an unfortunate number here, have zero standing to call anyone a fool. I would pay greater heed to a barking dog.
    Arf woof grrr

(You're a fool)

20. Likes Shawnrs liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yup. Turn them into the Pro-Covid Capitol Raiders. Fine move by a Repub party that wants to destroy the country.
    I doubt there are many that really want to destroy the country. They genuinely believe the country should fundamentally change. It seems obvious that about that issue we might all agree that it should change for the better.

The problem is in the details. Add to that the minority of the strongest influencers who on a very high level support their own comfort zone. This is why revolutions and wars happen. Cases in point consider the world wars in the 20th Century, those now, even the Civil War in the United States. Perhaps go as far back as the French Revolution.

Time and time again in the face of stubborn chaos there is more chaos and then major upheavals and sometimes the change is much better and yet most of the time they are inadequate. Consider the material there is driving everything flawed people with the best of intentions. If that does not cause some to look out of the foxhole and take note then little will ever allow them to look beyond themselves.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Talking bad dog would likely be your situation there. That could explain a lot about you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Delta variant is one of the most infectious respiratory diseases known, CDC director says

Seriously, regardless of red, blue, or taupe - if you've not been vaccinated yet, you really should be. For you family, if not for you...

Georgia family mourns 'most loving, joyous' 5-year-old boy who died from Covid-19 - CNN
    "The family said they noticed that Wyatt's tongue was white on July 12, and rushed him to their local emergency room where he was diagnosed with strep, staph and Covid-19."

He was diagnosed with strep, staph and Covid-19, but OF COURSE Covid caused the death.

Staph infection kills tens of thousands every year and many strains are highly resistant to antibiotics. But that doesn't matter to Covidian cultists like yourself because it doesn't suit your agenda.

24. Likes Demon73, Shawnrs liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The sites you have are fine and a attempt for balance and yet I will say that just because they use words like these we are responsible to the information we review. The desire to review fair material is good yet often it is only presented in such a manner using key words and is intended to attract attention.

“Unbiased news” and we have also seen “Free _____” add in the blank. Like dating on no money it is just a illusion more to the reality we could categorize through experience whether a soul mate be high maintenance or not male or female and relating to money or emotional reasons. Just have to jump in sometimes and cross the fingers and hope. Of course one can just love them and leave them.

There is no shortage of the kinds of organizations and site which claim one thing and do another. The links cited are not examples really and basically one must just filter anything we consider through our own belief structure. Like someone said as a example “Don’t believe fact checkers” I could say buyer beware as in that regard I have seen intended deception. People are people.