Close
Login to Your Account
Page 118 of 457 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 9121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    ... post was to send the message that those who are not vaccinated are getting what they deserve.
    Hey, if you hit your head with a hammer and then ask for sympathy, it won't be detected on this forum. Which is basically what the
    red states are doing right now, deliberately hitting themselves on the head with a hammer. Which is great from my perspective,
    fewer MAGA voters in the future. Also fewer *future* MAGA voters.

It's not a question of deserve, or not deserve. It's question of science. As in: ignore science, you're more likely to die.

2. Likes triumph406 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    It's not a question of deserve, or not deserve. It's question of science. As in: ignore science, you're more likely to die.
    If Darwin was writing today, the treatise would be "The Dummification of the Species".

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    My trump obsession will likely be with me until I draw my last breath. If we don't learn from people like him we may someday end up with another pathological lying, cheating president like trump.

Ever heard of Adolph Hitler? If so he lives in your mind too.
    I guess the first part toward getting help is admitting you have a problem, you have taken the first step. Of course I have heard of Adolph Hitler. I think of him every time WWII is brought up, whether in discussion or on TV. That would probably be once a month, for seconds at a time. The total time I have thought of Hitler in my whole life probably equals a day of your Trump thoughts. It seems some liberals have no boundaries on how low they will stoop, comparing Trump to Hitler is major evidence of that. You are also blind to the fact he was elected in 2016 because he ran against someone as disgusting of a human being as he was. I have two words for anyone complaining about Trump's business dealings, Clinton Foundation. They sell political favors for huge amounts of money, that isn't any more honest than scams like Trump University. Same crap, different packaging.

5. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    You really have issues understanding the "Quote" function, at least some of the time. I suspect that's third-shift TT, he's definately the slacker of the crew.
    Well hell Millie...you know us conservatives...were all stupid. Besides it's not like someone clumsily altered the content of attribution of a post on PM.

7. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well hell Millie...you know us conservatives...were all stupid. Besides it's not like someone clumsily altered the content of attribution of a post on PM.
    No, not all. Just the trumper-variant. Think of them as being the Delta-strain of the political realm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    The man (Trump) was a goofball in a lot of ways but he should get credit where credit is due.
    100%

He turned the senate, the house, and the presidency, all over to the opposing party. He's a real honest-to-god unique individual: a one-time president who was impeached *twice*. He's going down in the history books as a genuine record holder.

10. Likes Milland, triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Chicago's Democrat leadership has lost control of the city. One reports says homicide rate for July in Chicago is the highest for any one month on record---almost 4 violent homicides each 24 hours.

Couple of days ago the Mayor and Chief of police held a truly pathetic news conference playing the blame game. "It's Trumps fault" even though Trump did indeed offer to send Federal law enforcement assistance to Chicago.
    Did they change their tune? A couple weeks ago the problem was blamed on illegal guns flooding in from Indiana.
    As usual it has nothing to do with today's gang culture.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

100%

He turned the senate, the house, and the presidency, all over to the opposing party. He's a real honest-to-god unique individual: a one-time president who was impeached *twice*. He's going down in the history books as a genuine record holder.
    No argument from me, but the unchecked mostly left cause rioting, the defund the police movement and the resulting fall out will turn things back in 2022.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    No argument from me, but the unchecked mostly left cause rioting, the defund the police movement and the resulting fall out will turn things back in 2022.
    We'll see. I think the Capitol riot of 1/21 will play a role too, right? Not to mention the countless (and dismissed) claims of election rigging REALLY pissing off the Middle and Left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Slightly more than half of the votes went to Biden and slightly over half of the country has been vaccinated. I'm betting that most of the vaccinated include Biden voters.

Would you suggest that Biden go door to door and administer the vaccine himself and whether people want it or not? It's pretty obvious that the trump cult members will do most anything to try to make Biden look bad, and this included foregoing the vaccination at the peril of losing their lives. Stupid is as stupid does.
    "Stupid is as stupid does"

That describes your post to a T.

Are you really that stupid that you think people are not getting the jab just to make Biden look bad?

The reality is that most of those not getting it don't fear the virus enough to warrant it. And why should they? Despite a massive media campaign to convince people that this is the greatest disease threat ever faced, large numbers of people now personally know many who had only mild cases. I STILL don't actually know anyone who was seriously ill and everybody I've talked to reports the same thing.

One baby dies, allegedly from Covid and it's plastered all over the news in an attempt to make parents think ALL babies are at risk. Same thing with this unfortunate 5 year old. The reality is that such cases are extremely rare and most kids barely show symptoms. Remember the story of the young man who went out and partied and then infected his parents, killing one? It was all over the “news” and shortly after I actually had several people relate the story while claiming to personally know the family. Funny thing though, when I asked the family’s name they couldn’t remember it despite supposedly knowing them well. That’s the power of mass propaganda, which some people personalize and even embellish. In his book Between Two Ages Zbigniew Brzezinski described the phenomenon as being as if the TV was a picture window and the story portrayed had as much effect on the viewer as if it was actually happening on their front lawn. These days the computer and internet has largely replaced TV, but with the same programming and results.

Sadly, a significant percentage of the human population are susceptible to this and those who put out the propaganda know it.

15. Likes Demon73, CalG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    Maybe they could go door to door seizing guns and bibles, and administering forced vaccinations too
    Best to send bachelors. Good luck.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Apperntly you need your brain checked. There's a difference between rioting becasue you're mad about being shot without consequence.

Then there's believing the continual lies from Covid donnie about the election being rigged. At this point the repugs are trying to do this in the states they can manipulate, but all the checks and court cases to date have made it very clear that the 2020 election was one of the cleanest ever. And Biden won.

Thank heavens!

Quit making excuses for the rioters, those assholes do not need to destroy property and harm innocent people that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHOOTINGS.
    Second we are talking about PUTIN, not Trump, Your own words

Of course he smiles, Putin did more damage to the USA than anyone else ever has, thanks to The Manhattan Candidate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Quit making excuses for the rioters, those assholes do not need to destroy property and harm innocent people that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHOOTINGS.
    Second we are talking about PUTIN, not Trump, Your own words
    My own words were that the Manhattan Candidate (trump) was put in place, at least in part, by Putin.

And yes, I feel for the shops and businesses damaged by the rioters. But if you think there's no reason behind their rage, you're willfully blind.

Keep in mind all the psych experiments done on confined rat populations. They literally eat their own when constrained. A people constantly oppressed and abused will do the same. Then the "tut-tutters" will come along and say "oh, look at them acting like savages".

Yeah, about that...

19. Likes dalmatiangirl61, tim9lives liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No, that would be the trueturnings and their fellow travelers.

I will admit, trying to keep up with your keyboard warriors is a task, it's difficult to match provocateurs and their playbooks with facts and reasoned rebuttals.
    You keep it going a lot really. Have you noticed that Biden is President? Most all have moved on. Half the country are not Trump worshipers any more than the other half be Marxists.

Dead horse beating. Dat your hobby drone.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey, if you hit your head with a hammer and then ask for sympathy, it won't be detected on this forum. Which is basically what the
    red states are doing right now, deliberately hitting themselves on the head with a hammer. Which is great from my perspective,
    fewer MAGA voters in the future. Also fewer *future* MAGA voters.

Rozen...fair enough, and that cuts both ways.

Red states are probably better off than getting whacked with Mr. 9mm in a Dem run blue state shithole of a city or one of Cuomo's death camps AKA "nursing homes".

You, Big B, Milland, prone to alcohol?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You keep it going a lot really. Have you noticed that Biden is President? Most all have moved on. Half the country are not Trump worshipers any more than the other half be Marxists.

Dead horse beating. Dat your hobby drone.
    No, it's about 30% or so that are truly trump worshipers. Talk about a disaster, and they chose the fattest, most degraded pot-metal idol possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rozen...fair enough, and that cuts both ways.

Red states are probably better off than getting whacked with Mr. 9mm in a Dem run blue state shithole of a city or one of Cuomo's death camps AKA "nursing homes".

You, Big B, Milland, prone to alcohol?
    I'm high on life. And truth. Try it some time, you'll find that truth may be scary, but it sets you free.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And you would stand back during WW2 and say it's all bullshite, the Jerry are our friends, let's invite them for tea?

Because Churchill said: "We will fight them". Right? Never trust government?
    That's a loooonnnngggg time ago now and a totally different world.
    Heck, less than 2 years ago YOUR President was filling stadiums.
    Now YOUR new one can't fill a parking lot.
    Got a lot on his mind though, like sucking blood out of kids...

https://mobile.twitter.com/lavern_sp...21941938053121

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    That's a loooonnnngggg time ago now and a totally different world.
    It's within living memory. Granted, most are gone now, but the few that remain bear witness to the devastation of following demagogues and cult leaders.

Following a liar because he whispers sweet nothings in your ear is a very bad idea. It's quite sad that many never learned this lesson.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's within living memory. Granted, most are gone now, but the few that remain bear witness to the devastation of following demagogues and cult leaders.

Following a liar because he whispers sweet nothings in your ear is a very bad idea. It's quite sad that many never learned this lesson.
    Who is following what liar?